Electrical/neon sign fires in Lonestar Steak House Restaurants
I have been to the same Lonestar Steak Restaurant 3 or 4 times for burning wiring in the roof or ceiling area. The wiring fed a neon sign. The most recent incident somebody saw fire from the roof at 2 AM or so and called by cell phone. A later report might have been a serious working fire. Anybody else have these restaurants in their area and having these problems? I was wondering if it is a local problem w/ this building or this is a common problem.