Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Default Frustration Relief page

I'm so sick of people responding to a hot topic and starting to fight with each other, like on my last post, it started out to be about solid stream/automatic nozzles and it turned into a fight about FDNY.

So let's do this, if you read a post, and fell like arguing about something said in a reply, refer the person to this post and duke it out here, leave the posts for what there meant for, the info and learning, not fighting.
    -FF/NREMT-B D. Betka
    NSFD
    Norton Shores, MI

Better yet, since you mentioned NY, just go here and let it all out:
    www.slaphillary.com
    It's only my opinion. I do not speak for any group or organization I belong to or associate with or people I know - especially my employer. If you like it, we can share it, you don't have to give me credit. If you don't, we are allowed to disagree too (but be ready to be challenged, you may be on to something I'm not). That's what makes America great!

Mongo -

I love that site. I also like to punch Bill, and pull a Three Stooges on the media talking heads.

I wonder what ol' Hill thinks about the page.

"Let's roll." - Todd Beamer, one of a group of American soldiers who handed the terrorists their first defeat.

Joe Black

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone (but you can borrow them )and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated (but then again, they just may not be thinking clearly).

Thread Information