My department is looking into building a training tower for live fire purposes. We are looking at either a tower constructed of steel or concrete block.
I am looking for anyone whose department has a tower constructed of either one, and answer the following questions regarding either type:
1. Age of building
2. Are you overall happy/not happy with
3. What are the maintenance issues associated with either type
4. If you had to build this tower again, would you do it the same or differently.
(i.e. build steel instead of concrete, or vice versa).
5. How did you fund this tower.
6. Can I contact you for further info.
If sending email, reference this subject heading. Thanks in advance for any help given.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Training tower
09-04-2001, 01:32 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2001
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)