Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Default The most awesome windshield sticker!

Hey guys, Yesterday at a memorial parade held in our city, I saw this vehicle that had this incredibly spectacular sticker!
    Let me describe it...perhaps some of you know how to get it.
    It was white with see-through parts in it. The sticker was the shape of the FDNY patch. it had a silhoutte of the NY City skyline with the twin towers.....above the skyline, it said " In Memory of F.D.N.Y."
    and then below the skyline it had 9-11-01
    I don't know if this makes much sense to you guys, but trust me, as soon as I find out how to get it I will let yall know! Or if someone else knows what I am talking about please let me know!

Hiya Scott.. Not sure for that particular one, but a freind of mine bought some transparent "static" sticker sheets and used her printer to overlay some pictures from the web. Sounds similar to what you saw, and possible if you have a printer. She took requests from some of the guys down here and made them and passed them out freely.

Take Care,
    Ravyn

MembersZone Subscriber

I have no clue where they found them, but our ambulances at one place I work have some great memorial stickers. They're an ouline of an apple with three hearts. The hearts are blue with a star of life inside, red with a maltese cross, and under those two is a purple one with a badge. Underneath it says "9/11/01, remembering our own." If I find out where they got them I'll be sure and post it.

ok...here is what I have found out. A guy by the name of Kenneth Clark, a member of the Lisbon Volunteer Fire Department in Lisbon, NC owns a company known as Clark Graphic Designs. That # is : 910-645-6452
    I have called him and left a message....I promise guys, you will not be dissappointed with this sticker... I believe they sell for only $5.00 with proceeds going to the Recovery Fund.
    I am hoping he will email a pic that I can post here for you to see.

Scott McLaurin
    FF3/EMT-Intermediate
    Eng.Co.4
    Lumberton Fire Department

[ 09-17-2001: Message edited by: FireMedicScott ]

Hey Firemedic, if you find out who produces these, give me a line at: rick_hills27@hotmail.com. My dept would be very interested in collecting one or two. Thanks.

Cheers from Malahat, play safe y'all.
    Malahat27: "Play safe y'all."

Go to eBay.com and search under FDNY sticker decals....there are quite a few available
    FTM - PTB

I had a friend make me a window sticker that is see through and has a n American Flag on the left a Maltese on the right and in the center it say" In Memory of the WTC Heroes Sept. 11. 2001. And Proud to be an American Firefighter. I drive with pride.

I haven't seen that one, but it sounds pretty cool. I'm sure someone on ebay has it though.

FireMedicScott;

This is exactly like what I am looking for. Did he return your phone call? Have you been able to find out any more information (website / picture)? I will be able to sell quite a few. Everyone around here is looking for a decent memorial decal.

Thanks for your help.

Stay Safe.

[ 09-23-2001: Message edited by: FireMedicCapt ]

Forum Member

Try:
    www.lippysstickermania.com

Click "firefighters"

I ordered a bunch for the troops.

If you go to Ebay and type in "FDNY decal" as a search item you will get a page with about 30 different items on it. One of my favorites so far is - Item # 1008874475. This benevolent society will charge you $5 per decal and donate $2 of that to the FDNY families fund. There are a lot of really great items on Ebay to choose from and all of them that I looked at either donated all or at least 40% to the FDNY fund. Hope this helps. Take care and God Bless.
    Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

still haven't gotten it yet......however....i did post his name and phone number above in a previous reply.....give him a call....

Scott

Thread Information