Forum Member

Default Miami-Dade "relieved from duty" the firefighters who refused to ride on truck

Congratulations are in order for Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Chief Paulison for "relieving from duty" the firefighters who refused to ride on the firetruck flying the American flag.

I say send these "oppressed" *******s to someplace like Afghanastan, where they might
    then appreciate the freedom we enjoy here in this great country of ours!

For a link to the Miami Chief's decision on Friday, click on the link below...
    http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/21_FHflflags.html
    God Bless America And Remember Our Fallen
    Brothers And Sisters In New York

This space for rent
    Recently relocated to Baltimore County, MD

It's good to see a fire chief with the guts to ****can jerks like that. They endangered lives by refusing to ride. I agree with sending them to Afghanistan. One way ticket, feed them prunes, and no use of the bathroom!

[ 09-23-2001: Message edited by: NY Smokey ]
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Prunes, warm beer, & cabage, then......

Duct tape their underware on them inside of a fully sealed level A hazmat suit no SCBA!!!!

Oh & lets not be too cruel, remove the blubber valve so they can at least breath!

[ 09-24-2001: Message edited by: Squatch ]

Congrats to the Cheif. I never like to see a firefighter loss a job... but I don't believe these individuals were firefighters beyond title.
    Alan Romania, CEP
    God bless America and those who stand with us
    God have mercy on those who stand against us.

Forum Member

Hate to say it, but Local 1403 will be legally required to defend these three mutts. I've already sent them an email from my dad (retired Philly Local 22), respectfully requesting that they withold all support but that strictly legally mandated.

If I were the steward or rep, I'd tell the three of them, off the record of course , to go f*ck themselves with a splintered bat covered in rusty barbed wire....
    "Let's roll." - Todd Beamer, one of a group of American soldiers who handed the terrorists their first defeat.

Joe Black

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone (but you can borrow them )and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated (but then again, they just may not be thinking clearly).

Forum Member

Bucks,can we post closing arguements with 1403? T.C.

Don't mean to steal anyone's thunder, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to the forum I started entitled "PLEASE READ ....IT COULD MEAN THE WORLD TO A FALLEN FFs CHILD" and take a minute out of your day to send a message of love and support to the families of our fallen heroes! THANK YOU!
    Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Thread Information