Default Pics from inside WTC

I got this link from an friend that shows pics from inside the stairs. Theres alot of other pics but the link below shows firemen going up the stairs as the people are going down. It gives me the creeps knowing that most of the guys shown in the pics did not make it out of the building. So dont go here if it will disturb you.
    http://www.phatmax.net/wtc/wow.php

To get to the other pics just erase 'wow.php' and hit return. Or click on this link (for the lazy)
    http://www.phatmax.net/wtc

It will take you to the main page. Most of the pics are from personal cameras and have not been shown on CNN or in here.

On a totally unrelated spin on this, I got dual exhaust and a flow master on my truck today and Im going to go outside and rev my engine. I am so cool. You can only dream of riding in my truck. You envy me. Admit it. Dont be scared to admit you love my muffler. Its a natural emotion. I am going to get new rims and new tires too. All must bow down to the mighty Chevy. Vroooooommmmmm vroooommmmmmmmm blablablablaPOW!!!! I am such a dork.

Enjoy the pics.
    My comments posted here do not reflect the views of my department.

Forum Member

Thanks for the link to some great pictures. I put new tires on my truck, and already have a nice exhaust system on it. What kind of truck do you have? I think you ought to be envying me

Stay safe,

*Mark
    FTM-PTB-RFB-EGH

*soft smile* thank you for posting this, and really must you boys fight over your trucks??? heheheheheh only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys! nuff said!

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: Moonlight_Ldy ]
    Just Me

Forum Member

Ldy:

Given your profile, I guess those two are outta the running.

*deep curtsey* Thank you kind Sir!!! I see you are above this petty envy!!
    Just Me

Mark, I am getting some 32 10.50 15's put on this afternoon and some rims. I got a good deal on some Pirelli Scorpions...$432 with all the extra stuff. Im leaning toward the American Racing but they are on national back order. 32 isnt all that big but its the biggest that will fit on my 1/2 ton extended cab. The tire guy said he could just barely make them fit as he put the cutting torch together.

Forum Member

Waterboy; I put same size on my Chev 1/2 ton. Kelly AWR's, nice rubber!
    Ldy; Don't let me fool you, I am fairly inteligent...
    Grit; Which company you with?

Stay safe,

*Mark
    FTM-PTB-RFB-EGH

Well he crammed in 32 11.50 15's in it. It rubbs just a little when I turn real hard but the better traction makes it worth it. Ill just havd to find what its rubbin on and bang on it with a hammer.

Hi Waterboy620. The wheelie-bars I put on my 1998 F150 were a good investment....
    Thanks for sharing those pictures, the day started out like most other days, but we are forever changed. Be safe brother!
    See you on the big one!<br />Billy Reiter 1st Lieutenant/Chaplain available 24 7

Thread Information