Default Do you have a Rookie Story or Lighthearted Story to share?

"The Heart Behind the Hero" is looking for true Rookie stories and lighthearted stories for its next edition.

If you are interested in having your story considered for inclusion, please e-mail it to: submitstory@firestories.com

If you are not familiar with the First Edition, you can visit our website at: www.firestories.com

Take care ... and stay safe.

Curt & Karen Yoder
    The Heart Behind the Hero

Mr. & Mrs. Yoder
    First of all I think your book is wonderful. I really enjoyed it. Would it be an Idea to create a book on the Events of 9-11? A was to pay tribute and honor those we lost. I think a sequal like this will be interesting and help us who never lost anyone before to see the hell the survivors of FDNY are and did go through.

George M

Forum Member

See the post entitled "Remembering why I became a firefighter" Scott may be interested in sharing it with you.The people on the forums have quite a few stories to share.
    http://www.firehouse.com/cgi-bin/for...c&f=1&t=004274

Jim

Thanks for your replies. Yes, we are in the developmental stages for "The Heart Behind the Hero: Part 2" ... which will have all new stories, including those that will pay tribute to those lost in our nation's recent tragedies. We look forward to publication in 2002.

We are still in the process of collecting stories ... and appreciate all that you can send, whether they are from your own hometown (related or unrelated to WTC tragedy), or your personal experience with rescue efforts at the WTC.

Our hearts go out to everyone who lost a loved one on September 11th ... and to those who helped with the rescue efforts.

With sincere regards,

Curt & Karen Yoder
    The Heart Behind the Hero www.firestories.com
    submitstory@firestories.com

Thread Information