Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Default What would you do if you had your chance with Osama bin Laden?

I would just like to know what other firefighters would do if they had thier chance with Osama bin Laden. I would run him over 15,000 times with the biggest tower I could find. And that would be the beginning.

[ 10-22-2001: Message edited by: firefighter12001 ]
    "Ever Willing, Ever Ready."
    FDNY, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

1. Back into him with our new Peterbuilt Engine...like I did to a light pole last month .

2. Use him as target practice before I go bow-hunting this fall.

3. Use him like a Slam-Man...so myself and my kickboxing instructor can just have-at-it with a nice, solid roundhouse kick.
    We're all in this together. FDNY 9-11-01

Forum Member

I would take a 40-ton piece of steel and drop it 110 stories right on to the M.F.-er's head...let the SOB feel what they felt.

I would ask the air force to put him in a parachute and fly him over the WTC a couple of times and then push him out and let him decend slowly onto ground zero. I think you get the picture. Justice would be handled...

Forum Member

To insure that Allah would send him to hell...

1. shave his beard.
    2. get him drunk.
    3. make him have sex with a pig.
    4. make him eat the pig.
    5. terminate him with extreme prejudice and bury him with the pig!
    6. invite the brothers of the FDNY to urinate in the grave!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

I'd wrap 'em in a large box with a canteen of water and ship his ***** to Mike Moran. After taking a bite off his nose he could share with the rest of FDNY, NYPD & the Port Authority.
    Dean Urquhart
    I used to only have One President, Charleton Heston, then came George. Now I'm lucky enough to have a third.... Capt Gonzo

MembersZone Subscriber

He should be made to dig the graves of all the people he murdered by hand. When he is done he should be forced to denounce himself as a fraud to all his followers. He can then be put in the freak show at the circus headlining as the worlds biggest *** and his pet pigs. After peole around the world tire of this unhuman scum, simply shoot him in the head and bury him in a pig sty.
    "Never trust a smiling dog"
    Delaware F.O.O.L. FTM-PTB-EGH

I would leave it up to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to handle him (don't mean to offend anyone in case they have other opinions on the matter.) I think I can forgive, but I will never forget!!!

Other than that, Shaving his beard, putting nair in his turban along with a little bit of itching powder, burning pictures of the WTC into his feet and cutting I'm Extremely Sorry into his back with a semi-dull knife would seem extremely fun!!!

And to top that all off......WAHHANANANA!!! (drum roll please) I would rub bacon grease and large amounts of salt into his cuts.

THEN tie him to the fence of a pig farm and cover his legs and OTHER areas with corn, bread crumbs, and honey and scream the following words:

SOOOOUUUEEEYYYY PIG PIG SOUEY....HOG SLOP TIME!!!! Keep him awake while all those pigs slobber all over him eating away at parts of his flesh never killing him because that would be letting him take the easy way out. Only making him suffer.... But I know

OH DID I MENTION THE VIDEO CAMERA AND THE SEX CRAZED BOSS HOG???

MAN I CAN BE SO CREATIVE!!!!! And yet, so scary at the very same time!!!

[ 10-23-2001: Message edited by: Adam Spencer ]

Forum Member

World's largest open-air insane asylum... Santa Cruz CA

NCMedic's got the winner IMO... I think Mike Moran deserves first (and second... and third... etc) shot at OBL... matter of fact, make it the first 343. One for each of the brothers.

Next time I'm in NY, I wanna buy Mike a beer!!!
    Remember the brothers... FDNY 9/11/01

FTM-PTB-EGH-RFB-KTF

I.A.C.O.J. for LIFE!

MembersZone Subscriber

I'd give him a sex change and send him back without a veil.

Forum Member

I vote for flying a commercial jet (unoccupied and rem. ctrl) loaded with enough fuel for a cross-country flight right into that spot in ***** where the sun don't shine...............

If that doesn't get his attention, I'm sending him to Mike.....

E229Lt has a great idea...let him feel what it is like to be a victim of his own rules and laws. After his own people kick the crap out of him I would ship him to Mike Moran and let Mike carve each firefighter, police officer, EMS workers, etc. name into his body along with their station number and ID number with a very dull plastic knife (they used plastic knives on the planes they crashed to threaten the people on them). Then I would take him to Ground HERO and let each one of them take turns beating the sh*t out of him....but never let him die....let him live one day for each person he killed then drop him 110 stories into a bunch of metal and debris...but make sure he knows about all of this before we do it to him. No matter what happens to this son of a b*tch he will never pay enough for me or for those of us that truly feel the pain of what he did on that day. He will rot in hell for eternity and I hope the Devil has his way with him too. Even the Devil couldn't do something as evil as what OBL did to our country and to our heroes. He will get his and I sincerely hope I get to watch him fall.
    Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Forum Member

Another angle - let the US Special Forces dispose of him quietly. This SOB wants to be in the limelight, including being martyred by his followers when he is ultimately killed. We can deny him what he really wants, which is an audience.

If that doesn't work, I have been advocating from Day 1 that he be flown over Ground Zero at about 1500 feet and pushed out.

I would put him in a room that he can't escape from an make him watch a video of Richard Gere's speech over and over and over again. And then blindfold him, take him to a flight simulator, take the blindfold off and make it look like he's going to crash into the side of a mountain, then take him to meet Mike Moran.....God packs the biggest sledge hammer, imagine being crushed over and over and over again, that's what awaits that....you know what Brothers, if he were laying in a cat litter box, even the cat wouldn't cover it up! Thanks Firefighter12001 for helping us ventilate!

BE SAFE,
    See you on the big one!<br />Billy Reiter 1st Lieutenant/Chaplain available 24 7

Forum Member

When you take away Osama bin Laden's money, his AK47, his network of knuckleheads, what do you have?

He's just man.

I'd like to open up a good old American can of bare knuckled whoop as$ on the flea infested cave dweller.

In Texas execution is by lethal injection. This far to humane for bin Laden.

What happened to the elecric chair. Hey how about an electric couch. That way we can strap a few of his buddies on there with him. Just throw the switch a few seconds at a time.

But the idea of Special Forces taking him out silently with no media coverage sounds the best way to me. No glory to show Allah.

Take no prisoners. Expect no quarter.

This is just my personal opinion.

[ 10-23-2001: Message edited by: joejoe33 ]

Quiet is the way to go, but that just means a sound booth on a large scale. Put that sob in a room full of wild pigs, but have him hanging just high enough that they dont kill him, just take off his legs and his "tool kit". Then, slowly pick him off, one joint at a time with a .22 rifle. In between round fired, shave his beard, shave his head, force him to drink alcohol, etc. As he dies a slow painful death, bury him in an unmarked grave with a few dead pigs. Then tell his followers that he turned himself in and begged forgivness. Maybe even tape him saying it before the game begins.

Silent Execution is sounding better and better... No media coverage, NOTHING!!!

And by the way... THERE IS NO ALLAH!!! That is... If you are a christian, isn't that right chaplain???

But I have to say that my first idea still sounds like a lot of fun... Maybe we should even combined all our ideas.
    Adam Spencer
    Cadet Firefighter/First Responder
    Nixa Fire District
    Nixa MO 65714

Quietly, like a thief in the night. No glory, no martyrdom, no big story to tell.

Just one red hot, screaming 7.62mm round finding his head. On the bullet is an inscription: "From US to you, AMF."

One shot, one kill.

Forum Member

Drifting on a raft in the Carribean Ocean listening to Buffet.

One sound proof room and some John Tesh music would do him some good. After that send him to jail for the rest of his life so he could wish he were dead. If that doesn't work: Barett .50 cal to the grape.

I don't know... I was thinking something more along the lines of... capture him and return him alive to the US. Make a date for a public hanging,and advertise it worldwide. Then on that date, charge admission to the hanging and give that money to the families of all of those that were lost. And for a kicker, let's pull the handle and cut him down quick.. re-tie him and do it again, and again, and again.. once for each of the lives he took. Our brothers from FDNY I'm sure would love to be the ones pulling the handle...
    Jim Edge, Paramedic/Firefighter
    Wilmington NC
    jedge168@excite.com
    In Memory and Honor of FDNY, NYPD, and NYC EMS 9/11/01

Climbing Monarch Place to honor the FDNY in full pack and gear with the Hatfield Gang!

Great minds think alike.

Kudos to Captain Gonzo!!! Even Chaplain 41's comments made me laugh.

I did not get a chance to see the Benefit Concert, or to hear Fire HERO Mike Moran's comments. Someday i hope to buy this video for whatever price, so those proceeds can go to FDNY Families.

What about the old way of putting him in a public stockade in front of a courthouse for all to urinate on, or to throw eggs at?

Ummmmm......
    Thanks!!
    www.hatfieldfire.org
    www.cornerstonecafe.net e soup

I vaguely remember (I had my eyes covered for most of it) in "Hannibal" something about someone tied to a stake, and letting in hungry boars eat him or something...?

Yeah...that sounds good. I'll do that.
    We're all in this together. FDNY 9-11-01

I figure a Gerber multi-tool could do wonders here. I assume that with a little leverage I could probably get all ten toe nails off. From there I would have to practice surgical removal of skin for a skin graft with the saw attachment. Do not know how well it would work from there but you have to figure he's probably 6ft tall so there is plenty of skin to practice with. Of course you would have to use some type of paralytic like Sux just so he could not complain but could still feel it. Maybe a Foley with an old metal coat hanger. I think for the chest region I would have to practice my artistic ability and carve out a pig on his chest. Soak him in Pigs blood, make hit eat pork. Actually, after thinking about it I would probably just put him on CNN Live and have him shot for the world to see and do it to every pole smoking terrorist caught, every time. Eventually they will get the message and if not it makes for good TV

Hmmm, well... I think this would work the best, but of course, I like all the posts, so here we go.....

I would take him out to the middle of nowhere, in a huge jungle, nail his weener to a tree, hand him a razor blade.

He will either suffer to death, or he will cut it off, at which time I would sniper him in his left testicle, then his right testicle, then each knee cap so he couldnt walk, then I would invite all USA citizens to finish him off.

: )

GOD SPEED
    John Williams
    NRFF1
    City of Clairton
    Fire / EMS

Forum Member

You're all spending too much time on this sub-human piece of crap.

Just execute it and leave it for the vultures. Anything more elaborate than that tends to suggest that it has some status other than "garbage". It doesn't.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread Information