Default Instructors Wanted

Emergency Response Solutions is activeky recruiting firefighters who would like to spend their off duty hours and weekends teaching others.

If you are interested in teaching seminars, training events and consulting with fire departments all over the United States, we will actively promote them, make all necesssary arrangements and provide your travel, stipends, per diem.

You must have considerable experience in emergency services, have instructor experience, a positive attitude in dealing with others that are learning or may/may not have the background your used to working with.

Please send a resume, copies of all certs, what areas you are interested in, an outline of your courses, seminars, material requirements and what your schedule is.

Emergency Response Solutions
    PO Box 188
    Evergreen, Colorado 80439
    (303)520-4651

Full service promoter of fire-rescue seminars, training events, ISO, long range planning, contingency planning and operational consulting.

Forum Member

I tried to e-mail you a few questions but was blocked. Please e-mail me.
    bob g rescue 2 fdny

I am currently a State of New Jersey qualified instructor. Have been for about 6 years now. The offer sound interesting,please send mor information.

Thread Information