Default Number of Anthrax Responses.....

Being from the now infamous "Trenton" New Jersey, I know that in our County (Mercer), white powder responses are through the roof. I'm curious if this is the same throughout our great Country or just localized to areas.

Can you post your County or City, State and whether or not your responses (or that of other agencies) have increased recently due to the Anthrax scare. Also, if you can describe the increase (e.g. 10 times more HazMat or overwhelming). Thanks.
    The above is MY OPINION only and not that of anyone else. I am not representing any organization in making a post here!!!!

My info:

Mercer County, New Jersey
    Increase by fire, EMS, police and HazMat
    Overwhelming increase (can't meet the HazMat demand)
    The above is MY OPINION only and not that of anyone else. I am not representing any organization in making a post here!!!!

Hey no_name..how are ya?

In Hunterdon County we are experiencing the same thing....lots of calls...mainly false alarms, and our poor HazMat Team is going nuts.
    Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Thread Information