Default Farrera and La's kindness

After the firefighter arsonists and the people beating 9 Mile Point FD's station mascot I am proud to show the rest of the wolrd that Louisiana does have some kindness in it. Farrera Fire Apparatus is building a new 1500 gpm pimper that will be delivered to the FDNY in time for the holidays. The truck is being paid for completely by donations. What do yall think about that finally some good news about Louisiana.
    LADIES LOVE ME.
    FLAMES FEAR ME.

"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS FLAG, IF THAT BOTHERS YOU WELL THATS TOO BAD!" AARON TIPPIN

If you wish to burn our flag please remember to wrap yourself in it first!!!

ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE EXEMPT FROM ANY AND ALL OF MY YANKEE COMMENTS ON ANY AND ALL FORUMS.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

Hi Matt. That's wonderful! The house that eventually gets that truck will just love it. And don't worry about people thinking bad about LA, unfortunately, there's a few lowlifes everywhere, even here in NYC. My Dad went to boot camp in LA and loved it (LA not boot camp) and the friend that I lost at the WTC lived there for years. I know all about that tree stump in the bayou where you leave some bills and go back a few hours later when you're thirsty!

kpff
    Firehouse.com Guest

That is great that Ferrara has given so greatly. Just send New York a warning to check all the lug nuts before driving so as to prevent the experience we had with our new Ferrara> It could have been very bad, but luckly they decided to let loose in a parking lot.

Forum Member

ABC News had a piece on this past Friday showing the completed chassis. There was already an FDNY emblem on the door. Has anyone heard when the apparatus body will be completed?

Thread Information