I would like to take this opportunity to tell you about the IAFF Fallen Firefighter Memorial observance. Each year, a memorial service is held in honor of every professional firefighter who dies in the line of duty in the United States and Canada. The memorial is located at the base of Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Next year's service will be September 21, 2002. The observance in 2002 will honor our brothers from FDNY who died on 9-11 and all other professional firefighters who pay the ultimate price over the next year. I would like to take this opportunity to invite each and every one of you to come and take part in what will definitely be a historic event in the history of the IAFF. For further information please visit www.iaff-ffm.com or call the IAFF Fallen Firefighter Memorial office at (719) 442-2014. The IAFF Fallen Firefighter Memorial has been annually honoring our fallen brothers and sisters for over 15 years. I write this as a member of the Colorado Springs Professional Firefighters Union, Local 5. www.iafflocal5.org

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: Truck01 ]