Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Default National Patch Project--please read!

Link to website with info on:
    National Firefighters 9-11 Memorial Patch

This is a memorial patch we'd like all firefighters across the U.S. to wear on their uniforms until 9-11-02

We would appreciate any help you could give us in getting the word out so everyone has the opportunity to participate...thanks!

Please go to the following website to find out about a project gaining national attention. This project is about creating unity among all firefighters, paying tribute to the FDNY and raising money for the families of the fallen FDNY firefighters. Thank you in advance for your support! Look for a write up in the December issue of JEMS
    FireRescue magazine.

Brett Hill- Founder
    South Pasadena FD, CA

Please go to website for more info:

web page

Forum Member

Brett,

Greetings from Cajun Country. The patch Idea sounds great. I will be in So. Cal during that time and was wondering what will be going on at "the old firehouse". Is it only for bike tour members, or is it open. E-mail me at firediver30@aol.com. I would like to show my support for these guys. Thanks.
    Craig Walker

Union Strong...Union Proud

An Irishman is the only person in the world who would walk over 12 naked women to get to a bottle of Stout.

Craig, thanks for the reply! The end of this tour will be at the "Old Firehouse" around Dec. 16-22 (the current window) per their publicity company, "Zoomwerks." I am in touch with them so we can coordinate the unveiling of the patch during the ceremony. It is open for all. We anticipate hundreds and possibly 1000's of firefighters to attend this along with all major media...big event! Hope you can make it. If you're in town, look me up...

Regards,

Brett Hill

[ 11-25-2001: Message edited by: Brett Hill ]

Forum Member

Brett,
    We will be there around that time frame. My wife wants to see my home town (Long Beach and Taft) What is the address to the station so I can punch up directions on map quest. Hope to meet you there.
    Craig Walker

Union Strong...Union Proud

An Irishman is the only person in the world who would walk over 12 naked women to get to a bottle of Stout.

Craig, the address is 35 W. Dayton (just west of Fair Oaks in Pasadena)

Check website for updates pertaining to the expected arrival of the Thank You America tour.

Brett

Thread Information