Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Originally posted by lumpy649:
    7towers- I don't particularly care about politics, opinions, or whatever... just one question- are you or are you not *LHS? That is, if you have the testicular fortitude to come right out and be HONEST with the rest of the group...
    He has pretty much admitted it in the Quint forum, just short of saying "I am Larry Stevens".
    IACOJ Agitator
    Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

Originally posted by the7tower:
    Even NFPA couldn't believe how 60% of your guys onscene at a fire were injuried for not wearing department issued gear.
    Originally posted by the7tower:
    ::::I think you are the only guy who has seen this report. But, maybe it is true. I'd like to see it. http://www.usfa.fema.gov/usfapubs/pu...ubject_code=23 .
    I assume you are referring to the only report on that page that has to do with San Francisco. 1 Guy was Killed, 11 were injured. For the sake of argument, we'll say that their was 12 injured. 12 is 60% of 20. The following units were dispatched: E26, E32, E11, T15, BC6, T11 (went after clearing another scene), E24, E7, E43, E9, T7, D3, B9, B10, RS2, SS1, 4710, BOE, E33, E42, E44, E39, T9, T6, B2, CD1, and CD2. So you are saying that under 1 man per unit responded? Also, NFPA had nothing to do with that report. NFPA is not even mentioned in it. However, you were kinda right. The report said: "As many as five of the injuries could have been prevented if the firefighters had worn all of the protective equipment supplied them." That is from page 23 of the report (page 28 of the PDF file). 5 is 20% of 8 1/3.

[ 11-28-2001: Message edited by: Adze ]
    IACOJ Agitator
    Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

I think Larry (7th tower, liplock, lhs, whatevericanthinkofforanamesoi dontgetkickedoutoftheforumsaga in)is a great candidate for membership in the "iliturats in thu fir survece" thread.........
    Guinness....a meal in a can!
    IACOJ, Flatlander Division

They I found Larry's picture @ http://fotm.rotten.com/fotm/butthead.html

Temporarily/No Longer Active

Larry! Glad to hear you survived the Great Tumbleweed Conflagration! We'd given you up for dead.

Is it true that Nintendo is releasing a new version of Super Mario featuring Lard***** H. Steevens* as one of the characters?? I heard the object of the game is to position 623 engines on a 1000 alarm dumpster fire in San Fran. Any truth to it?

[ 11-28-2001: Message edited by: Phildabox ]

Hey, Larry I have something for you!

Well if enough of you losers attack his every step you will help him fail, kinda like parents saying why can my short fat kid play as much as their fet, tall quick kid on the ball team. Woe is us!

::::So you think quoya based hireing is good
    Sure when al you do is hire relatives for 50 years.

This really shows how whacked out you are. I heard you used to beg for a job here.

:::The FBI found out the guys were lying

Proof please.

This happened 15 to 20 years ago. Look it up youeself. Get some New material, please!

::: closing stations and going out of district for dinner while people die in your district)

Noone died

Oh ok, that makes it better, more professional.

No, but it shows you don't know all of the facts like you think you do.

::: You would think you would be a proponent for the type of staffing we have.

The post was stations not staffing, read the pst try to learn to read.

Please thrill us with your logic here. What is the difference between stations and staffing in the eyes of the budget cuters?

Well if enough of you losers attack his every step you will help him fail, kinda like parents saying why can my short fat kid play as much as their fet, tall quick kid on the ball team. Woe is us!

When did the rank and file have this type of control? Do you think it is a democracy? According to you he got no help(union, firemen, city officials) for all his "success" in Vegas. He did it all on his own. But now, WE(union and firemen) can effect his failures here? No thanks. Another Larry double standard. His successes and failures will be all his.

Hey now that we do the quota hiring that you are so in favor of, and since we don't hire by family tree anymore, maybe you could get a job? You would fit in perfectly with the testless, standardless, quota hires we so often get now. But I doubt if many have fought a 1000 alarm grass fire.

Forum Member

gah74, I was about to log off in disgust when I got to your post......laughed for 10 minutes. I'll bet he doesn't get it.......

Recently relocated to Baltimore County, MD

Thumbs up

gah74,

Great post. I laughed hard at that one!
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Some Guy

I think he went away.......for now
    This space for rent

[quote]Originally posted by Lionpride17:
    Just a minute guys.... since we are on this topic... when did FDNY EVER HELP SFFD during our largest quakes...... when did FDNY ever fight fires with the ground rapidly shaking beneath them.....

Our D.A.R.T was sent to aid in the 80's.

DC3
    ex-FDNY

Cool

i also stated correct me if i am wrong....

just a alien to this world

Does having the station shake count?Cause if so been there done that lol.Can any one tell me what fault line I live on.A free I love Las Vegas shirt signed by Larry to those that guess right
    By the way this fault line is bigger than San Andreas if my memory serves correct.

Jolly Roger
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question

New Madrid Faultline?

Some Guy

Just more fun for the east side. I could be wrong, but Doesn't the largest fault line run threw the north east? NY had an earth quake the other week. The fault line here though in "inactive."

Hey Larry[img]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/cwm/cwm/****.gif[/img]

E229LT...OUTSTANDING !!! LMAO!!

Recently relocated to Baltimore County, MD

Thumbs up

That pretty much sums it up E229LT!
    Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

E229LT, That was as apropos as the "Monkey F---ing a Football"saying,if you get my drift.
    Bob Compton
    IACOJ-Proud
    IACOJ-HALL OF FAME-2003

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread Information