Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: INJUSTICE

Post INJUSTICE

Mumia Abu-Jamal had his death penalty overturned today. I don't know how many of you know about this scumbag mook, especially those that aren't from the east. He shot a cop that pulled his brother over in Philly, and then stood over him and shot him in the face.

Over the years, this piece of sh*t has accrued quite a following of whiny liberals and banner-holding, anti-police, any-black-arrested-is-a-victim-of-racism warriors.

Since 1981, when the cop was killed, they have come up with a steady stream of bullsh&t stories, witnesses and fables about how someone else did the killing and Ja-mutt only happened upon the scene just as the cops arrived and somehow caught his dumb-*** kneeling over the dead cop, "rendering aid". They obviously didn't want aid rendered because they shot and wounded him. A little better aim and we wouldn't be talking about and funding his worthless ***.

However, somehow this skell has become a liberal icon and has been embraced by the usual suspects (Sarandon, Asner and the Anti-death penalty idiots) as well as the MTV generation, who apparently believe that this skell was framed. They refer to him as a political prisoner and weep for his life to anyone who will listen.

Check out FREEMUMIA.COM to see some of the liberal crap that is out there. You can also be treated to Ja-mooks theories on the 9/11 events and the subsequent war. Even as a political prisoner and oppressed victim, he has managed to assemble quite an education, (at our expense), and now has all the answers to what is wrong with the US and how we are ruining the world.

How about tossing some e-mails around, or some letters to elected officials, so that the Sharpton/Jackson/Sarandon cronies don't let this piece of sh#t walk.

I saw you guys go off on the buff network from Maryland for posing at the WTC... and that wasn't even in this class. How about some REAL venom.

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE.... FRY MUMIA !!!!

Forum Member

Thumbs down

A piece of garbage. He should burn in hell.
    Kevin M. Fitzhenry
    Captain, Rescue Company 1
    City of Bayonne (NJ) Fire Department

I'll donate to the Police Marksmanship Program. A little better aim(or maybe a few dozen more shots) would have solved the problem before it was a problem.

Forum Member

Unfortunately, we've had this story forced on us over and over again throughout the years. The Beastie Boys even had a concert to help raise funds for his defense - and to think I used to like the Beastie Boys. You hit it right on the head southbronx. This guy is nothing but a scumbag, user of the messed up system, who can't stand up like a man and accept the consequences for his actions.

Stay Safe

Oh my.....how villians can become culture icons in an instant. Reminds me of a case we had here in the city not to long ago where a known junky-cop assulting dope head, was pulled over by 2 police officers. Long story short....Junky is now dead and cops were in prison. You guys may remember this case MALICE GREEN. Now there are shrines for this junky on the street corner where he was killed. Its about 4 blocks from my house in Detroit and it sickens me when I drive by it. Since when do junkies become heros and since when do cop killers get a platform to elicit pity from the population. I know plenty of families (including my own) who have lost police officers and when do they get to speak??? They dont for its people like Mumia Abu-Jamal and Malice Green who soak up the stage with their calls of injustice. Pardon me I feel the need to vomit.

HERE IS A LINK OF 2 PEOPLE WE NEED TO SUPPORT
    http://www.larrynevers.com/

I KNOW IT MAY NOT BE PC TO SUPPORT THEM BUT SOME ONE NEEDS TO.

[ 12-19-2001: Message edited by: UNIONPROUD ]

Go raibh maith agat Go gcuire Dia an t-ádh ort! Dyfal donc a dyrr y garreg!!!!!

IN MEMORY OF THE "MOOSE" 1974-2002<br />Ni bheidh mo leitheid ar'ris ann.

Brothers till the end. "If they don't have GUINNESS in heaven we aint goin!"

Forum Member

Obviously, Mumia was simply misunderstood as a child.

Where do I send my donation to the Police Marksmanship Improvement Program??

Stay Safe

Jim

My initial message was slightly misleading. The S.I.Q. (skell in question) does not have an opportunity to "walk" at this time...(emphasis on at this time). He merely had his death penalty thrown out because of "improper jury instructions". (cough-cough COP-OUT) This sh%t has been going on for 20 years!

If an appeal isn't fashioned in the next 90 days (I think), he will be sentenced to life in prison. Where he will be forced to endure his celebrity status and significant money making potential (liberals will buy anyones crap if they think its noble and free-thinking) in a federal home for which each of you pay.

I don't know how to make a direct link to a story but all of you need to see FREEMUMIA.com in order to believe the crap that is flying around on this cop killers behalf. Personally, if I was an oppressed minority, I would be offended that this common, COP-KILLING thug would place himself in a class with Mandela and MLK.

As an American who has been directly affected by the recent terrorist attacks, I am disgusted to know that I pay for this skell to live, eat and breath while he spouts off his anti-war BS doctrines from his cozy cell, makes millions in the process, all the while he knowing that he was found guilty and sentenced to die 20 years ago. He is right...what a corrupt nation we live in.

It is only through the efforts of the chickensh$t Hollywood, self-appointed "Oppression Relief Battalion" and the legions of college kids that listen to constant Liberal-babble in every class that their parents work hard to pay for, that Mookia Abu-Jamutt has managed breath up decent peoples air for this long.... and if they get their way it will be much longer.

PS: Their latest theory involves a "confession" by a mutt that they claim was hired by CORRUPT COPS. I'm sure the widow is overjoyed to hear this latest slap in her face. "It wasn't the peaceful hippy prophet... it was the PIGS"

[ 12-19-2001: Message edited by: southbronx ]

Forum Member

southbronx -

Thanks for getting this out there, brother. My dad was a Philly fireman for 30 years, and he was on the job when this scumbag shot Danny Faulkner.

I'm in a band that donates a large portion of its proceeds from web plays to the Officer Daniel Faulkner Educational Grant Fund. We had a fund-raising concert back in March of this year and raised over $8000.00 for both that fund and the Officer Danny Boyle Fund.

Jamal should be dead, plain and simple. Anyone who questions that needs to go to www.danielfaulkner.com and read the trial transcripts for themselves. This racist scumbag killed a Philadelphia cop in cold blood and then smiled at the man's widow when the officer's bloody uniform shirt was displayed at trial.
    "Let's roll." - Todd Beamer, one of a group of American soldiers who handed the terrorists their first defeat.

Joe Black

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone (but you can borrow them )and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated (but then again, they just may not be thinking clearly).

While I personally would like to see the guy fry maybe there's a little bit of a silver lining to this.

Much of the cause celeb has been over the issue of the death penalty and not so much over whether Mumia is guily of murder. Many of the Hollywood celebs have stated this as has Amnesty International and many European groups. So maybe if the guy gets life without parole much of the brouha will die down and Mumia can slip back into obscurity and quietly rot away.

Just my .02.

Loren

MembersZone Subscriber

The List

Here's a list of supporters of this piece of garbage.

We should boycott these mutts!
    Living the dream...

Red face

Thanks for posting the list. After looking over it, I came to the conclusion that I already try not to support these mutts based on other things they have said or done. Knowing their position on this topic has only made me boycott them all the more. Rot in hell Mumia.

Burn in Hell *********. Thats all I have to say

Forum Member

I cannot beleive the amount of energy that has been expended trying to defend a killer. I wonder how many of these a**wipes ever gave a thought about the slain police officer and his family. Tailboard thanks for posting the list.

Forum Member

southbronx

the legions of college kids that listen to constant Liberal-babble in every class that their parents work hard to pay for

Try going to school in Taxachussetts!

Don't worry though, this college kid has been able to perservere.

Fry Mumia!

Forum Member

I thought this was very fitting ...

On my way to work this morning, I was behind a tractor-trailer, and where usually you read "wash me" scribed in the dirt on the back of the trailer, it instead said this ...

"Let's Roll America" and immediately below that,
    "Why is Mumia still alive?"

Stay Safe

College Buff...

Keep your chin up. Remember what you are there for...reading, 'riting and 'rithmitic. Forget the newly introduced, "inclusive", "sensitive", "representative" R: RHETORIC.

Unfortunately, the new generation of "educators" feels that an in-depth study of the universal crimes of White America are more important than teaching the actual fabric of the nation itself. By the time you leave their grip, they want you primed for a life of apologies and handouts to the victims of your forefathers atrocities and the "victims" that continue their "struggle" today.

At the risk of foiling their plans, here are some observations from an American in Americas greatest city.

When my parents came to America, on a boat many years ago, the impression they had was that they were receiving the OPPORTUNITY to acheive great things. They were GUARANTEED nothing but that opportunity and the freedom to pursue it. If their six sons were to survive and prosper, they were going to have to live up to their end of the bargain. This involved adhering to the RESPONSIBILITIES of the society, that they chose to join.

There is no invisible, omni-present force in America that ensures equitable division of money, food, jobs or creature comforts. Nor is there one that hands out justice and assures the victory of good over evil. These tasks fall to individual citizens. In order for our society to flourish, someone must continually pick up the tab for all of this freedom and opportunity.

Some tabs are small, like going to work everyday, obeying laws, helping out the truly needy and generally being a stand up guy. Some tabs are bigger, like the one 341 of my brothers paid recently.

Unfortunately, being a scumbag mook and a sap on society is not illegal (at least not in NY). However, when you do break the established laws of the nation, you forfeit your right to all of these glorious opportunities. When you stand over a cop you wounded, and shoot him in the face, it's time for you to go.

Members of "oppressed" groups often feel they are afforded the priviledge of a "get-out-of-trouble-free" card when they slip up and fail to meet the responsibilties of a free people. Remember Colin Fergusen and the "black rage" defense? When are we going to see the study on the actual speeds at which each of these "racially profiled" motorists were driving? What's missing? RESPONSIBILTY!
    Mumia didn't kill that cop, other corrupt cops did.

What your "educators" aren't telling you is that all of these tabs, great and small, are being picked up everyday by CONTRIBUTORS to our society. Many of them are still buried in Lower Manhattan or above them, digging for their remains. Right now, Afghanistan is loaded with our kids who are doing what is necessary to protect your RIGHTS as an American. Ask Jesse, Sharpton, Sarandon or Fonda to roll up their sleeves and show you their scars. THEY AIN'T THERE. Some middle-class, son-of-an-oppressor is wearing them for them.

At the same time, Mumia sits in his cell, making money from selling his personal thoughts and feelings on the injustices perpetrated by our nation, yesterday and today, on peace loving people everywhere. Included in these wisdoms is the fact that we deserved the recent attacks as retribution for all of our treachery.

How is he doing this? Because you and I are paying him to! Through his constitutionally assured RIGHTS, and the sympathy of apologetic, new-age hippies and peace lovers, he has managed to delay his LEGALLY mandated execution for over 20 years.

In other words, the oppressive society he wails against is protecting him from punishment for attacking an agent of the Draconian government.
    He is being punished, you say? Three hots and a cot...clothes and a bed with a roof... and the opportunity to make money off of his "misery". How many non-criminal Afghanis do you think would turn down that offer?

Do you owe minorities, immigrants and citizens of other nations anything? Yes... you owe them the ability to pursue their opportunities and to enjoy their freedom in the manner that all people should be afforded. You owe them nothing more or nothing less.

Tell your Proff not to worry though, just like when he dodged his RESPONSIBILTY to serve in the '60s, we will pick up the tab for him and his new generation of anti-war, anti-oppression beatniks who duck sacrifice behind the guise of "moral" issues. Wait until this Taliban kid from CA starts making the rounds to college campuses... that ought to be a hit. Get your tickets to the parade for him they will surely throw in Berkley.

Other than that...have a good year in school.

[ 12-21-2001: Message edited by: southbronx ]

Angry

Yo SouthBronx! You have expressed nothing but the
    truth, it is unfortunate so few in the USofA will
    really express (non-PC) the true state of affairs
    in our country w/out being profiled (oops, can't
    say that either) as a racist by the "liberal-
    socalists" that has the press falling @their feet
    every time they utter some perceived injustice!
    Have patience, the "jack-off" is gonna fry @some
    point!

(Former Philly-ite)

Angry

south bronx, right on brother.

Mumia is the scum of the earth. He deserves to die. Anything else is injustice.

On another note...I saw a headline in the NY Post yesterday I think it was that stated that the American who went to fight with the Taliban is not going to get the death penalty. He is not going to be charged with treason but with be charged with something like aiding terrorists and serve a max of 10 years.

Tell ya what...if he ever makes it out of prison you better believe I'll be across from the gate with a hunting rifle.
    Move fast or move aside...

Forum Member

SouthBronx-

TESTIFY!!!!!!!

MFD
    Temporarily/No Longer Active

I'm gonna start off by saying I do like our justice system(of a trial by jury)(and i love my country)
    well i'm really nervous cause listen to this I don't even live in the town of i got jury duty for(its a town court) but i live in the same county(i never knew they could do this until i called a friend of mine and his dad got one too and he doesn't live in the town.) I know the justice system is a great part of this country but if you guys occassionally watch some of those CourtTV cases and after they say they're guilty(which in my opinion i'd find them guilty too) the look in there eye is like okay once i get out you got hell to pay you A--. Grant it I'm not scared of most people but if you look these guys in the eyes it just scares the heck out of me. On courtTV this dude once punched a Judge for finding him guilty i'm thinking geez chill out

I am from the east coast and I was born in philly in fact, this is the bumper of my truck, sums my feelings nicely

There are three truths in life:

1. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
    2. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian faith.
    3. Two Baptists do not recognize each other in the liquor store.

Forum Member

Hang the no good filthy Ba**ard at high noon on a Saturday morning in downtown Philly for all to see. The way it used to be, and the way it should be!!

What I don't understand is the MAJORITY of people in this country that pay the bills, are fed up with this kind of bleedin heart, spare the poor man "B"ravo "S"iera.

A small MINORITY of people with lots of money are not allowing are justice system to function as it should.

This has got to change!

Hang em High!!

If anyone is interested, check out this website from the Lexington Ky. Prosecutors office.

www.lexingtonprosecutor.com

He is already under fire from the local "liberal" left for his views and opinions.

But along the same lines as this dirtbag in Philly, read the "Outrage" section if you really want to get fired up about how are criminals are being treated, and how they are coping with convict life...

"Prisons are for PUNISHMENT... Not rehabilitation!"

Lightbulb

I usually stay quiet in these discussions because I understand that I've been brought up in an extremely open environment (say hello to Northern California) and I know that just isn't the way a lot of America thinks. I have absolutely no opinion on the Mumia issue because I don't know the facts of the case (and at this point it is almost impossible to find any facts that are untainted by one side or the other). But may I make a suggestion for effective arguing? Use facts and intelligence, rather than name-calling. It just detracts from anything you have to say when he's referred to as a "mutt" and I'm pretty sure that's a lot of what fuels the argument that it's all a big White Man's conspiracy. Of course you are all totally free to say what you will, but perhaps firing out stereotypes is just helping out the other side. And yes, they may be doing the same thing, but who says you guys have to stoop to it as well? Not scolding, just a suggestion. Flame away.

[ 12-23-2001: Message edited by: CaliFire ]

"...you're such a gentle soul, it's killing me to know, when will i see your face?" -Vince Gill

MembersZone Subscriber

Cali - The "facts" are these:
    1. Wesley Cook (aka Mumia) shot a Philadelphia Police Officer in cold blood.
    2. He was tried and convicted in a court of law.
    3. He was sentenced to death in a court of law.
    4. His trial and sentence had withstood NUMEROUS appeal attempts to this point. In this recent case he found the most liberal judge out there and the best he could do was a new death sentence hearing. Even the ultra liberal couldn't find a way to let him off.

He is well spoken and the poster boy of the liberal media community, he suckers plenty of people who are looking for a media darling to further their cause. They are so happy to have found a black man in dreadlocks who is well spoken that they will support anything he has ever done, including murder of a police officer.

It's amazing to me the number of "intelligent" individuals that this guy suckers. For those of us in this region, we get to see every report about this "mutt", sorry if I offended ya. He is supported by "mutts" and the leader of his defense league, Pam Africa, comes from another long line of "mutts" which got their claim to fame by killing a Philly cop in 78 during the first MOVE standoff.

Sorry if my attempt at effective arguing failed, I tend to get more ****ed as I write. But, then again I never worry too much about offending the sensibilities or attempting to win argumenents with those that would support a killer.

If you need more facts...

http://www.danielfaulkner.com

has them. Get yourself a Mumia T-shirt while your there, all your liberal friends will love em.

Grand idea for dirt bags like this. Three prisons in this great country of ours. One in the East coast left coast and central. You walk dirt bags in the front door and wheel them out in a bag in the back Simple and alot less expensive!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information