MembersZone Subscriber

Unhappy IN OUR HEARTS-MERRY X-MAS

This Christmas will not be the same and probly will never be. I am going to keep all 343 of our brothers in my heart and think of them every day. As we sit down with our families this Holiday season whether its to Eat our christmas dinner or open presants, please pause a moment and say a prayer for our brothers and their families. I think of our brave brothers everyday and know that these are the guys that make me proud to say I'm a FIREFIGHTER. To all 343 Brothers- I Love You and God Bless!!

[ 12-21-2001: Message edited by: FIREFLY2420 ]

Andrew J. LaPrise

All firefighters everywhere should remember that over 2000 years ago, another men was born who gave his life so that we may have a better life. All firefighters everywhere are putting their lives on the line so that mankind may have a better life.
    May we remeber them as we remember Christ.
    God Bless
    Larry

We have a tradition that has been in place for about 20 years now- all the fireman get together on Christmas eve, and have a drink. This year will be special- we will toast the 343 FDNY, NYPD & PAPD who gave their lives on Sept. 11th. You my brothers- will never be forgotten, you will live on through all who love you.

FDNY, we will never forget. 9-11

*raises glass*
    TO THE BROTHERS!!

Amen...may we count our blessings.

MFD
    Temporarily/No Longer Active

if y'all watched 20/20 or 60 mins(something like that) they had a special wife's of the victims of the WTC deal cause they we're expecting prior to this whole 9-11-01 deal. now they have the kid and no dad .Big time cry session. It made me thankful for my parents. i suggest to you guys if your parents are around no matter how mad you are at them give them a hug. You don't know when it might be their time either you or them to go.

Forum Member

Talking

WOuld like to wish everyone a safe holiday, and hope that you guys don't get too many calls over this festive time of year!
    Firefighters are beneficial to every community with the wealth of information they have!

They don't get enough praise, for the information and skills they know! It could save your life one day!!!!!

[quote]Originally posted by quint1driver:
    *raises glass*
    TO THE BROTHERS!!

Hear..Hear...! Happy Holidays to All !
    We will never forget the 343 Lost God Bless You All
    ***The Opinions expressed here are strictly my own and do not reflect those of the Department to which I am a Member ! ***

Stratford Fire Co. # 1.."Any Job ~ Any Place ~ Any Time"

Check us Out www.stratfordfire.com

Thread Information