Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Post Please help support this project!

Angry

Would be happy to, if you would fill the order I placed last month. Whats the deal?
    My opinions only.

AGS-SGA 091101

I had asked you for your patience earlier and I apologize if there was a miss-communication. We decided to make some changes to the patch before releasing it. Unfortunately, because of the hundreds of requests, we can't address each person that showed interest earlier. I'm trying to handle the emails but have ended up forwarding them to the company that will produce the patches. If you sent in a check or M.O., I assure you nothings been done with it yet. The process of designing and implementing such a program ususally takes months and yes we are running a couple of weeks behind.

Our purpose for making this contact in this forum was to spread the word prior to the mailings. We didn't plan on order requests so early. In the future, I would appreciate your contacting us via email and not this forum.

You can also call direct at 1-800-388-4911 and leave your information to make sure you get on the list. thanks and sorry for the misunderstanding.

Brett

Thread Information