dz

Post drag racing in vegas

Ok any drag racing nuts out there?? What started as a couple of us going to vegas to the drags has turned into a big moral builder. This is the 3ard year that we are going in april. Started with 5 of us, last year 14 of us, this year we have to see. This year the race is April 6th and 7th. We get there a day before and leave the day after. The track is new, racing is good, and of course your in vegas so how can you not have a great time. Any intrest out there E-mail me and I'll let you know where we are going to be. It would be great to see how many crazy firefighter we could put in the town. Of course you have to remember the # one rule of the trip HAVE FUN !!!!!!! My e-mail is euc@thegrid.net or my work e-mail is dszczepanski@ci.santa-maria.ca.us
    Who knows with enough beer in us we may solve all the the fire department problems. Or just get away from all of the department problems. Take care and be safe
    dennis
    dz

How do them drags run in heels and skirts?

dz

you need to go and find out
    dz

Red face

You Know,I Can't Believe What I'm Reading.......
    Shane
    Do not fear to step into the unknown...for where there is risk, there is also reward.

Forum Member

Oh the wonderful world of Lost Wages! Gotta love that place. I'll be out in a few months when they have thier test. I always enjoy going down. Getting away, seeing the crowds, the lights, the women There are alot of crazy firefighters always down there anyway!

Take care brothers!

*Mark
    FTM-PTB-RFB-EGH

dz

you need to go and find out

Thanks, but I'm planing to be leaving for Indy that weekend.

Ya'll will have a good time without me though.

MFD
    Temporarily/No Longer Active

well I LOVE drag racing. (1/2 my room is decorated in racing the other 1/2 firefighting)
    but mostly i like Import dragging.
    i'm saving up for my road/dragging car now that should tap in mid 13's(without NOS) in a 1/4 (which is faster than any showroom Mustang GT) it's gonna be a new Acura CL type S with navigation system(that's for finding fires )(it's not cheating it's using the system to my advantage)then i'm gonna add Comptech headers,pipe,Ingen CAI(cold air induction), 17 or 18 inch chrome alloy TSW racing rims with Toyo tires on it and i might throw in a short shifter in there. I just wish i could find a sponcer. but my favorite sticker will be the one says DRIVE IT LIKE A FIRE TRUCK.
    right now I'm running a 94 Honda Accord 2.2 EFI V-TEC(SOHC)(singlehead overhead cam) with a few minor mods. it's not the greatest racer but it's SUPER reliable. last time i dragged with it. I was running even with a 99 Civic Si(that's the hot rod package for the Civic) no mods though.

Thread Information