Thread: 2002 Resolution

Cool 2002 Resolution

Well, here we are again. Poised on the brink of a new year. We'll have to remember to write 2002 on all our run reports and checks, and try not to curse so much when we forget.

So, here I sit. At work, pecking away at the computer instead of doing something useful in the fire bay. I just wanted to let the whole Firehouse family know that I have determined my New Years resolution.

I have started (yes, I'm a day early) my end all fitness plan. I AM going to lose at least sixty pounds ( I weigh 230 now) and I AM going to improve my daily nutritional habits. I have already not had any coffee or soda today, I took my vitamins and joint formula and as soon as I am done here, I'm going to start my new workout in our gym. Please feel free to check in with me and kick my butt if I stray.

Stay safe, good luck with your own resolutions, and for heavens sake have fun.
    Bless all of our Fallen Brothers and Sisters. You will not be forgotten

MFD
    Temporarily/No Longer Active

good for you. I'm gonna try to cut some weight.
    couple things #1 stay determined
    #2 but it's okay once in awhile to have fun food(like a piece of pizza or pop)
    #3 don't feel bad if you start out working out and if your lifting "the little weights" and everyone else has "the big weights" you eventally be a big dog like them
    good luck and hang in there

MembersZone Subscriber

Firebear

Congratulations on your New Years resolution. I admire your determination. It is a lot of work but you will feel so much better. Good luck. I know you can do it.
    Have a safe New Year

MembersZone Subscriber

Smile

1. Work out and get big.

2. GAIN a few pounds because I'm "cursed" with real high metabolism. I'm 6'1" at 145 lbs.

3. Get on a paid fire department before 2003. Hopefully by the summer '02.

Well Jedimike007 I know how you feel I am cursed the same way im 6' and weigh 140 Im only 15 but I still think I should weigh a lil more. My resolution is to gain about 20 pounds but i doubt i can do it but if I beleive in myself iI can do it.
    LADIES LOVE ME.
    FLAMES FEAR ME.

"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS FLAG, IF THAT BOTHERS YOU WELL THATS TOO BAD!" AARON TIPPIN

If you wish to burn our flag please remember to wrap yourself in it first!!!

ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE EXEMPT FROM ANY AND ALL OF MY YANKEE COMMENTS ON ANY AND ALL FORUMS.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

2002....Hmmm Can't believe it's here already ! As far as a resulution they'll be the same as last year ...Quit smoking or at least cut down {Not doing to bad on that one} Loose weight and watch what I eat...Hell, at 30 Now is a good time to get healthier. I also plan to make a few more runs than I did in 2001 with my company....We did about 400 and I only made 99 of those {Pitiful} but we can't pick when they happen. I've "Tapped and Rolled" {Re-set the pager and went back to sleep} on a few over-night calls this year but in 2002 I make a resolution to get my lazy butt up.

Now with all that said I want to wish ALL FIREFIGHTERS/EMS PERSONNEL and LAW ENFORCEMENT MENBERS A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND PLEASE LETS ALL STAY SAFE OUT THERE. PEACE AND GOD BLESS !!
    ***The Opinions expressed here are strictly my own and do not reflect those of the Department to which I am a Member ! ***

Stratford Fire Co. # 1.."Any Job ~ Any Place ~ Any Time"

Check us Out www.stratfordfire.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Spend more time reading/learning the Bible, be even more open & willing to share the story of what Christ did for us on the cross & the difference he can make in our lives, spend more time with the kids & wife.
    Saffell
    1 Corinthians 1:18
    For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Forum Member

My resolution: Not to get into a debate with people on here that refuse to discuss their opinions in a mature fashion.
    Richard Nester
    Orrville (OH) Fire Dept.

"People don't care what you know... until they know that you care." - Scott Bolleter

Thread Information