Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Exclamation This is REAL brotherhood...

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: Schmidt ]

MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs down

Anybody from a forum who would try to personally screw someone over (Larry H. Stevens) is a spineless coward!

Living the dream...

Schmidt- Here's a little bit of info that may bring a chuckle, and a smile.....

Don't know if you know this or not, but Lardass H. Stevens USED to a big-wig editor (Either the editor or assistant....one of those..) of Fire-Rescue Magazine. Well....I have friends in the fire service media world....and, well...these are just rumors, BUT....Seems that whenever you mention them to old 7tuwer, 7towerwhateverthehellhisnameisthisweek, he goes into one of 2 modes: he either completely ignores you and rambles on about the topic at hand. (Captain Gonzo knows...I once asked Lardass 4 or 5 times in a row about it, and he completely ignored me!!!) The other mode is his usual mode- full frontal assault- He attempts to battle you with his wits, except he is unarmed.

Anyways....Here are the 2 rumors (keeping in mind they **** him off....So there must be some weight to them....)

1. Seems that he left Fire-Rescue Magazine in a hurry- Word on the street is he was asked to resign before he got canned.

2. So, old Lawrence goes out and starts his own magazine....Can't remember the title, but thats just for the better....I only saw one copy of it, and let me tell you....I would'nt use it for toilet paper....I would'nt subject the cat to using it for lining the litter box! But alas, it seems that Larry's venture is going down the financial toilet.

Now, mind you, these are strictly rumors!! But Larry gets ****ed whenever you mention them!!!

(Oh, by the way....I also heard Forums clamped down on the name "7Tower" hence, the "7tuwer" name.

Cool

Hey Schmidty............I'll make this short. Back in the 60's and 70's in Brownsville Brooklyn, we had a FDNY Capt named "Popeye" Latrelle. His favorite saying was ..........."BMA" (Brothers My ***). If you haven't got the rank, be careful of what you say, there's always someone looking to up their own ante' by screwing someone else!
    "All gave some...Some gave all!"
    9/11/01 Lest we forget!
    FDNYRR

Forum Member

It must be real gratifiying that you "Mr.ISO Slayer" are loathed from East Coast to West Coast and all points in between. I am sure you are enjoying all the attention. I am sure your fellow firefighters on what ever department you are poisoning this week are mighty proud of you too.

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: LOCALPREZMIKE ]

MembersZone Subscriber

No. Providence R.I. : Land of the "How ya doins"

I couldn't agree with you guys anymore. the7turd
    is a moron who is purely out for himself. To take a post and e-mail it to a chief is hitting wayyy
    below the belt. Lardass knows nothing other than his own opinions and comes off like he knows all.
    I hope he hits a bridge abutment at `120 mph!!!
    "I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman. The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we know the work which a fireman has to do believe that his is a noble calling."

Edward F. Croker
    Chief 1899-1911
    Fire Dept. City of New York

HOOK N' CAN of the I.A.C.O.J.

Exclamation

Figures! You respond with your true feelings and emotion, only to have some unimportant jackas$ forward out of the forum.

Schmity, stand tall bro. Sometimes you have to take one for the team.

(check out new topic on Code Of Ethics)
    May God bless all the people and families who have lost
    their lives on 9-11-01, to those also lost on Flight 587, and to the rescuers who responded to both.

"I'm not saying it's right, i'm just saying (the way it is)."

FDNY-EMS - Still New York's Best!

e-mail always accepted @
    toneloc177@firehousemail.com

Temporarily/No Longer Active

Angry

Schmidty....sorry to hear about the brother.....we all know what a total mutt Stevens is.

Like most of the Fire Service's self proclaimed gurus....I doubt he's ever been down that dark smokey hallway where it feels like your ears are melting.....but I can tell you...I'd like to throw his ***** down one.

Hang in there....the REAL Brothers are behind you.

Forum Member

Man, Rob...is that why you're not back yet? I guess the administration's a little prickly these days, heaven knows why...

I saw we sick woody on him! Remember Schmidt THWL The Hell With Larry.He even bashed a 15 yo kid who is an explorer cause he got his facts wrong.Talk about brotherhood indeed!I doubt loonie Larry the grass fire put the truck in pump before he could walk and invented IC before he could talk and toned 100 alarms will EVER show his face on your forum here!
    But we can hope

Forum Member

Angry

Some of the posts get pretty heated with people going back and forth. Others are filled with people just needing to vent. I've always felt that it's all good to go off in these forums, as long as that's as far as it goes (and it doesn't get personal). After all, some of these posts are pretty entertaining. But to go off and take stuff out of these posts is foul. To contact someone's chief or dept or mom or whatever is absolutely out of line. Like Rob and most of the members of these forums, I use my real name, e-mail and even have links to our dept's website in my signature and profile. Our website has the dept's address and phone number, so it would be pretty easy to contact anyone in my dept including myself if someone really wanted to. So we're all supposed to make sure that every word we type here is not going to be offensive to anyone because some jacka** might make a phone call, send and e-mail or pop up at the station one day?

CONTINUED

Forum Member

Angry

CONTINUATION

Look, I feel that if you're going to post something, especially if it's controversial, you're making it everyone's business by posting it here. If it's really that bad, than perhaps it's better NOT to post it. That being said, if I vented, say, about my Chief and HE read it and confronted me, oh well. But if he confronted me about an e-mail/phone call/letter he got by some busybody about a post would send me over the top.

In closing (I really didn't mean to go on so long), what happens in our dept is no one's business but our own. And if I so choose to vent about my dept or guys in my dept here, yeah, I understand that they might read it or someone from a neighboring dept might know who or what I'm referring to. That's fine, and I would have no problem if they sent me a personal e-mail expressing their feelings or concerns, but that's all. What's next??? **** someone of here and they come to your firehouse looking for a fight???

MYOB, remember that one from second grade?

Chris,
    Pleased to say that Hero's Crosses went out over a week ago to Squad Co. 41 families.
    God Bless them all.
    Ted
    The Heroes' Cross, helping to keep the promise .......... to 'never forget'. Dedicated to the 343 FDNY heroes, donated to their families. God Bless.

Cool

Schmidt, if I find this Larry Stevens I will bring him to you all wraped up and top it off with a big red bow. I don't know, he might be a bit bruised or maimed from the car ride since my car is a micro machine and he'd have to ride in the trunk with my tire iron and shovels and God knows what else. I'll give you the tire iron. lol no no No harm to scum even though he needs a whipping and a week in the bottom of a hole. Maybe a month in a World War II Japanese POW camp, but no harm from his brothers. lol Personally if it had happened to me and if I came across him I would B****Slap him into next year. Hope things work out for you, and things can be settled between you and your department, and with this Larry Stevens. Besides, bad things happen to bad people as good things happen to good people.
    Feet Don't Fail Me Now!

Forum Member

[quote]Originally posted by Schmidt:
    Got the original message sent to City Hall which was forwarded to my last Chief. It was indeed sent by Mr. Isoslayer himself.

What part of that statement isn't clear?

I know Rob, and he wouldn't say it if he didn't believe it. Even if your name was somehow used by someone else, you've made your own name on these forums with the things you acknowledge saying. If the people who read your words believe you're enough of a low-down weasel to mess with someone's livelihood, you have only yourself to blame.

Gentlemen,

I have deleted every major post I have made on this forum-and on this thread.

I have decided that I can no longer play this game with 7tuwer.Posting here has potentially already cost me too much.

You guys know his style and his reputation.I will let you decide.

I do appreciate everyones support here.

I only ask that you guys look out for others who tangle with this poser.

Hey larry,

Your a punk. The term Brotherhood doesn't apply to low lifes like you. You have never been a fireman and its time we in the fire service start throwing out punks like you........

Temporarily/No Longer Active

Hey 7turd a.k.a Lard***** H. Stevens*.....

Let me know if you ever plan a trip to the State of Maryland....I'd like to meet you in person.

Forum Member

Hook: this can be a side show at the Woodfest East. Whaddathink?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread Information