Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Question Would it be....could it be????

I apologize for my long absence from the board.

Anyways, I was at school today, and there was a guy in the library that had a shirt on that said HELL YEAH on the back on the top part above a pic of something. Could there be another member of WATWSSFC, LLC in the area that we do not know about????

Woody-don't worry about the Fire Academy guy. He's just a buttwipe. Believe me, wait till I get outta Job Corps......all the things that I will be saying about them.....
    BTW.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
    Alisa Tappana, NREMT-B/CNA

All the views, comments, etc expressed herein are mine and not those of my training program or my employer.

"You can't make footprints in the sands of time if you're sitting on your butt. And who wants to make buttprints in the sands of time?"
    -Bob Mowad

Default hello

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

WOODY

wsfiremn
    Member IACOJ
    FTM PTB FSU EGH RFB 9-11
    Double Duece
    PROUD MEMBER
    FOOLS INTERNATIONAL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOODY!!!!

Or, in the words of Marilyn Monroe, "Happy birthday Mr. President".....LOL
    Alisa Tappana, NREMT-B/CNA

All the views, comments, etc expressed herein are mine and not those of my training program or my employer.

"You can't make footprints in the sands of time if you're sitting on your butt. And who wants to make buttprints in the sands of time?"
    -Bob Mowad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOODROW

bke

Hello,

Happy B-Day Mr. Prez. I am not leaving town after all. I couldn't get off from work. Is the Prez old enough to drink now? Anyway, as the Secretary of Good & Welfare I declare that the pizza and beer be made into a birthday party for the PREZ. We will hide the keys to the Mommymobile and Supper Pumper in case our Prez gets a little tipsy. We will also have to have CollegeBuff watching over the Prez to make sure he doesn't insite a riot. Welcome back wsfiremn and lady, glad to hear you are ok. Mark, how much do we all need to chip in for the pizza and beer?

Stay safe stay low everybody,
    BKE
    Proud to be an American.

"No animals were used in the posting of this thread. Two sticks of bubble gum and a hulahoop yes, animals no..."

MFD
    Temporarily/No Longer Active

Default I had an interesting b-day

Good morning to the wood population:
    #1 I would have written you yesterday but my power went out from about 3 in the afternoon till midnight. We went out for dinner(and since the winds were so bad and raining like crazy it knocked down 5 power poles near us ) so since it was so cold and our water pump powered by electric we had no water.. so mom and dad like lets go get a motel room. so we did and we came home about 7 30 or 8 this morning. my brother in law/sister got a new SUV(must be nice) they got a new Mitsubushi Montero. I rode to Port Jefferson and home in it. Its a okay truck. (even though my knees rub on the dash )
    final thing: hell yeah

Forum Member

Good thing you had a good birthday. We had power last night thankgoodness. BKE, I think a buck three eighty from everyone will cover it nicely with a decent tip for the delivery girl. I already "tipped" her for her promptness though.
    What else is happening with all of our Woody members? We are dwindling rapidly.
    Have we come up with any Welcome Wagon presentations yet?

HELL YEAH
    FTM-PTB-RFB-EGH

Thread Information