PowerPoint Presentation: Airbags/ROPS
I like to inform you, that we (a group of german firefighters, non-commercial) set up a powerpoint presentation about airbags and rops and how emergency responders could handle accidents with this devices.
This presentation is available for free on our homepage Airbag&Co. I didn't had the time to translate it into english yet, but I think the presentation could also be interessting for you, because there are about 70 pictures/photos on 50 different slides. The procedures we explain in this slides are very similar with the procedures used in the usa. I like to thank Ron Moore and Ron Shaw for the good informations they provide on this webpage and on www.extrication.com!
Because it could be difficult for you do download this presentation without speaking german I like to explain how you will find the link to download it:
* Go to http://airbag.feuerwehr.org
* Click the "Download"-Button on the left side!
* You will find a new page with a form on it. Please fill out this form, you will not get any ads!
** Dienstgrad means your position/rank in the department
** Name means Name
** Funktion means Function in the department
** Feuerwehr means Fire-Department (which department do you belong)
** E-Mail means email
* Click the "Abschicken"-Button!
* You will now get on our download-site, our presentation is the one with 9,9 MB! To download it, click on the link with the right mousebutton and chosse "safy as..."!
* You will now download the ppt to your pc! There you have to unzip it before you can use it!
I would be very thankful if you would also share some of your powerpoint presentations about all extrication topics with me. You could use my email-adress: firstname.lastname@example.org if you like to send me something.
Have a nice day and happy downloading