Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    firedan69
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post customerservice survey forms

does anyone use a customer survey form as a way of measuring the quality of your service?, my dept, is looking to implement a form of some type and i need to know what type of questions to ask in the survey, any input would be appreciated.
    Thanks

EPFD-AL
    Firehouse.com Guest

At present time my volunteer fire department doesn't use a customer service survey, but I used to work for a large private ambulance service (that serviced a busy northern NJ city) which was required to provide customer survey forms, compile statistics, and make quarterly reports. A good sample form (used by the Phoenix, Az. Fire Dept) can be found in a 90 page booklet titled: "Strategies For Marketing Your Fire Department Today And Beyond" which is published by the United States Fire Administration. You can order it for free by clicking on the publications icon at: www.usfa.fema.gov

mlawver1
    Firehouse.com Guest

I was looking into the same information. I downloaded a PDF documant from NFPA, "Strategies for Marketing your Department, Today and Beyond". It includes in an appendix, some example forms used by the Phoenix Fire Dept. You can downoad this free, or if you need me to send it to you I will. Let me know.

Lt. Michael Lawver
    Enid Fire Dept.
    Enid OK.

BC Lee
    Firehouse.com Guest

I will send you a copy of the form used in Lenexa, Kansas. Take a look and let me know what you think. I'll send by 3-13-00.

Capt Lee
    Firehouse.com Guest

We have one in english and spanish, email me your address and I'll send some. Its pretty simple, a bifold cardstock and is prepostaged.

hfdCapt66
    Firehouse.com Guest

we also send out prestamped and addressed post cards- e mail me your address and i will forward a copy of what we use- we have had pretty good response to this program

Ohiofiremed57
    Firehouse.com Guest

This is an excellent topic. We do a very primitive form of this in a QA form. If i could, can I also get a copy of some other forms. Please semd me a copy. thanks!

MAC

Ohiofiremed57@firehousemail.co m

------------------
    The few, the proud, the INSANE!

Thread Information