Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    FF McDonald
    Firehouse.com Guest

Lightbulb Helpful Instructions

Hey there folks-

I kind of consider myself to be computer literate... but I don't know how to do alot of the neat little tricks that I see everyone doing in there posts>>> prime example being the little yellow smiley faces after certain sentences, and posting pictures as well.

Is there any way that the 'Web team' can post a brief set of instructions on how to do all of these 'tricks' --- or maybe someone reading this can e-mail me, Please?!?!?

Jim M.
    Firehouse.com Guest

Right underneath the 'button' to 'post a reply' there is a 'button' for the FAQ. This is the Frequently Asked Question list. It covers what you're looking for.

FF McDonald
    Firehouse.com Guest

Lightbulb

Wow-- now I really feel stupid.

I remember someone once saying, " The only stupid question is one that isn't asked."

-- Somehow this doesn't make me feel any better. Thanks for the advice.

Phred
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

McD,
    Don't worry, none of us should be keeping a count; we're all in the same boat every so often. Think of how many other people didn't know and now don't have to ask!

e33
    Firehouse.com Guest

Sir....you may also want to click the little underlined UBB code icon when you are posting a reply..it will tell you how to add BOLD , Italics , and pictures as well as web links www.firehouse.com

[This message has been edited by e33 (edited October 13, 1999).]

FF McDonald
    Firehouse.com Guest

Gentlemen:

THANKS

It's nice to see that someone checks the Forums as often as I do. I appreciate the information. See you around......

[This message has been edited by FF McDonald (edited October 14, 1999).]

Thread Information