Thread: Local forums

mfgentili
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Local forums

Web Team,
    Just wondering what happened to the "Local Forums"? Where they removed because of lack of participation or am I just not looking in the right place? Also, how about that Firefighter chat? I have not been following these boards for the last couple of months (sorry) and am trying to catch up now that the weather is changing. BTW it seems like you guys are doing a great job here.

Administrator

Thumbs up

Thanks for visiting Firehouse.Com

You can link to the local forums from the left-hand column of the main page and main forums entry page. They have not been very active, but we are re-evalutating ways to drive traffic to that segment.

We'll also be adding the link again to the top of the Forums Entry page.

Thanks
    WebTeam

mfgentili
    Firehouse.com Guest

Smile

Thanks for the help Web Team. I guess I'm just going blind in my old age :-)

Phred
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

The link to the Chat Room is a lot harder to find! It's still there at www.firehouse.com/chat/ . Seems to me that there aren't ever too many Firefighters in the room, though.

[This message has been edited by Phred (edited November 15, 1999).]

Administrator

John

The links to the chat room haven't changed. Its always been just linked from the left column on the main page. We don't highly publicize it because it has a max. person limit of about 25...we're looking into new software to greatly enhance that part of our community.

FH WebTeam

Thread Information