Thread: FPE Forum

firehat87
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool FPE Forum

How about a forum for fire protection engineers? I see a lot of students on here from the U of Maryland and Oklahoma State. Most of them are FPE students, not to mention the FPE's that have already graduated.

------------------
    In Omnia Paratus

DOG 4035
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Being new to this board, I would like to see a Forum for sports.

[This message has been edited by DOG 4035 (edited 01-26-2001).]

ENGINE18-3
    Firehouse.com Guest

Look firehat87-----

Oklahoma State School of Fire Protection & Safety TECHNOLOGY is not an engineering program it is a TECHNOLOGY program. But with the degree you don't have to wait as long to get your PE so you aren't an engineering student you are a technology student. And like we have said before get your d@mn facts straight before you go running your mouth and your keyboard because you make the rest of us at this school look like a bunch of yahoos.

------------------
    The statements above are my own opinions

FF Greg Grudzinski
    Oaklyn Fire Dept.
    Station 18-3

Texasff62
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hey there dick Tracy,
    I hate to break it to you and break that little rotten heart of yours but this program here in the lost land is not a fire protection engineering program, yet for those who seem to fail to listen or retain the phrase that an of our instructors says is, THIS IS NOT AN ENGINEERING PROGRAM, IT IS A TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM. remember this retain this, if you do not like it, leave and go to Maryland and spare yourself the hardships and evil reprisals of those of us who must suffer through your knee deep BS stories and unintelligent and deceptive posts and comments. I belive that you are a chronic sufferer of rectal cranial inversion disorder which seems to have been plaguing the masters of the BS stories and glorified imaginations of the almighty all knowing FF that you seem to have pictured yourself. Well sonny, you are no John Wayne, so in light of this recent discovery it is my recommendation that you find a corner don the DUNCE hat and occupy yourself with other forms entertainment then enlighting and deceiving the unknowing recipients of your HORSE POO stories, in other words find a window and jump out of it.

That should rectify any questions of where it is that you are and what it is your studying. Remember BIG BROTHER is watching.

DISAPPEAR

Texasff62
    Firehouse.com Guest

If you need a Loan to buy a life I have 50 cents in my pocket

Default flow test

Can someone explain the correct method of useing a flow test when calculating a fire sprinkler system? Some contractors apply the flow test at the tee in the street while others apply the flow test at the hydrant where the flow test was taken. NFPA 13 is not prescriptive and industry practice can vary in different jurisdictions.

Many Thanks

Thread Information