Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Jolly Roger
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default Well done, Firehouse.com

I just wanted to say thank you to the Firehouse.com news team for keeping things up to date, given the circumstances that the United States has been facing since yesterday.

Thank you, Firehouse.com for keeping us, the nations fire/rescue/ems personnel informed.

God bless us. God help us.

Ken Scofield
    FTM-PTB-EGH-RFB

Yes,Firehouse.com Team Is Doing A Great Job On Keeping Us Up To Date!And My Heart Goes Out To The Firefighters And Their Family's Of The FDNY!But It Was Also Their Time To Go........
    Shane
    Do not fear to step into the unknown...for where there is risk, there is also reward.

Thank you firehouse for your support of all of us and giving us a forum to vent and send our hearfelt sorrows.
    All of us were affected by this wether you are a FDNY member or a small town volunteer firefighter.This has hit us all.
    God bless America.

THANKS to firehouse.com for keeping us all up to date with the search and rescue and recovery efforts going on. Especially with the LODD`s in FDNY. Keep up the good work in this tragic event.

OUTSTANDING JOB FIREHOUSE !!
    Who else knows the hearts and feelings of brother firefighters better than firehouse.com ? NO ONE ! Thanks for keeping all of us updated on the situation in New York and our brothers there.
    May God watch over them and keep them safe on their mission to find the lost, and God bless you as well firehouse.

Bobby Norton
    City of Washington Fire Dept.
    Washington, Indiana
    Local 495
    USAF Vet

[ 09-18-2001: Message edited by: fireman8 ]

Thanks firehouse.com for keeping us all informed!
    TW

Thanx Firehouse!! You folks are doing a great job!! Keep up the good work.
    Running in for those who are unable to run out!!

MembersZone Subscriber

Would like to add my praise and thanks to the Firehouse.com team for the outstanding coverage since Sept. 11. Your news coverage and information has been second to none in the fire service community. While major news services are covering the overall storylines thoroughly, Firehouse.com is providing us with the Fire/EMS details we long for.

Well done!

I would like to commend Firehouse.com on the extensive coverage of this national tragedy. Our sympathy goes out to all the families of our brothers and sisters who responded to this tragedy and also to the many families of the innocent people who were victimized.
    Keep up the good work Firehouse.com!
    Lt. Timothy J. Helms
    Freedom Fire Dept.
    Freedom, Wi.
    tjhelms@firehousemail.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Just wanted to say thanks for the coverage and make a suggestion. When my wife and I went to the D-Day museum in New Orleans we bought a book put out by AOL, I think, that was a collection of thoughts posted on their forums regarding people's reactions to the movie "Saving Private Ryan". The book is a very sensitive reaction by those who were moved deeply by the incidents protrayed.

I have been very impressed with the forums we respond to here and think that there would be no greater tribute to our fallen brothers and sisters in public safety than a collection of the forum posts from firefighters across the world about their thoughts, feelings, and concern for the members of public safety in New York. Add to these a collection of photos that have been displayed here and you would have a wonderful book and memorial to those who have shown the pride and meaning of our profession, even with their very lives. I would suggest that firehouse publish this book and sell it, the profits to be donated to the families of our fallen brothers and sisters.

Thanks again for your commitment to our profession.
    Firefighter/Paramedic Ron Sanders
    Midvale Fire Department
    Medic Ambulance 22 - A Platoon

Firefighters, Walking where the Devil Danced!

This is simply my opinion and does not represent the opinion or view of my employer(s) or any department/agency to which I belong.

Personal Website: http://RonSanders.Biz Check it Out!

T. Barreca, Jr
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thanks Firehouse.com for being there for us as we all watch and pray for our brothers and sisters in New York.

Stay low - Be Cool and bend a knee for New York.

I echo everyone else's comments!

Great job....wow....what a outstanding information site.

Stan
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

bke

Good Job Firehouse. You keep us informed from the FFs point-of-view. Thanks for giving us a firehouse we can all be stationed at.

BKE

Thread Information