Thread: Pig fire

  1. #1
    Ray R
    Firehouse.com Guest

    Default Pig fire

    Mutual aid call today to neighboring department for wildland fire with structures threatened. IC advised incoming units to ignore small fully involved structure and knock down approx. 1 acre grass fire advancing toward other structures. Small structure was a dog house type for the family's pet pig. Fire was caused by pig damaging electrical cord for lamp for heat in the "pig house". Pig was unharmed and no damage to other structures.

  2. #2
    cla123
    Firehouse.com Guest

    Default

    Somebody puhleeeese pass the bacon!!! and remember, smoke detectors save pigs!!! Thanks for a great story.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register