Oneonta and Allgood Fire Departments responded to a single alarm house fire on Jan. 30, 1999. An overloaded extension cord started the blaze. A 13 year old occupant returned home from school and found the house full of smoke. The family pet was successfully rescued by Allgood FF Neal Brooks.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Structure Fire
02-02-1999, 01:42 PM #1ofdmarshalFirehouse.com Guest
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)