A fire that broke out shortly after 6:30 am on feb 25, in a 4 story nursering home for elderly person kill one man and injured a nurse. The fire broke out on a wheel chair, an later determine that was accidental, the man sitting in it drop is cigarette and cought fire. The fire cause the evacuation of the 3rnd and 4th floor, more than 70 patients. The fire was under control in less than 10 minutes, by the chateauguay fire dept
Numerous police and ambulance crews where needed on scene to assist firefighters in evacuation procedures.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-26-1999, 04:58 PM #1lucFirehouse.com Guest
Early morning fire: 1 dead , 1 injured
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)