041699 @1740. C-9 (Chief Kulp) was clearing from the scene of a MVA at 2nd & Greenwich streets when he was alerted to a dwelling fire on the next street over. As chief Kulp radioed in, Fire Communications was already transmitting box 353, Front & Greenwich streets for the fire at 220 Hudson street. E11,3,1, L1, Sn1, R2, & C2 were dispatched. Chief Kulp arrived on scene seconds later & reported a 2&1/2 story MOR dwelling with fire showing from the attic. Companies brought the fire under control in 30 minutes. The fire damaged the attic & roof of the home. No injuries were reported and the fire was caused by a candle being knocked over.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Reading,Pa fire
04-17-1999, 03:05 PM #1RdgFireFirehouse.com Guest
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)