Sayre, PA -
Saturday, June 12, 1999 11:30am, 3 - 12 year old girls playing with candles destroyed the second floor of their home. The girls attempted to extinguish the flames with a broom before notifying anyone. The blaze was seen by a neighbor after the fire broke through the bedroom window and called in to 911. The girls and mother narrowly escaped the blaze. Upon arrival, firefighters found flames showing from 3 windows of the second floor. Extensive heat, smoke and water damaged was sustained.
Their were no injuries and the department was on scene for about 1 1/2 hours.
Robert Repasky, Captain
Sayre Fire Dept.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
06-18-1999, 11:09 AM #1RRepaskyFirehouse.com Guest
Girls playing with candles ignite bedroom
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)