Dr.Gerald D.Weaver's office was distroyed by a fast moving fire that was reported shortly after 10 a.m. Friday 11/26/99. Dr. Weaver was pouring gasoline from one container to another in the garage area of the building. Gasoline vapors were ignited by the flame of a gas hot water heater located in the garage. His office was attached to his one- story, brick ranch-style home. Six volunteer fire companies responded to the scene to find the garage/office area " fully envolved". There were no reported injuries to occupants of the home or firefighters.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
11-26-1999, 06:49 PM #1Truck 2Firehouse.com Guest
Lititz, Pa. Doctor's Office Destroyed by Fire
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)