A fire early friday morning in the City of Oneida NY destroyed the Beaver Den bar on Madison St and damaged 2 nearby businesses and a 30 resident's apartment. And took Firefighters from 9 Departments to get under control. Deputy fire chief Don Hudson said the back of the bar was burning when firefighters arrived. But as the fire was brought under control, a 20 pound propane cylinder exploded, sending flames throughout the building and into the adjacent structures at Madison and Williams St.
You can view a picture and read the full story at www.syracuse.com/newsstories/madison/19991204_rpnfire.html
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
12-05-1999, 11:43 PM #1FirepuppyFirehouse.com Guest
Fire Destroys 2 businesses and 30 unit apartment in Oneida NY
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)