On February 4, 2000 the Port Ewen Fire Department was dispatched for a dryer fire at 154 Dorris St. First arriving units arrived found a 1 1/2 story dwelling with heavy fire showing from the front of the house. A good attack was made on the fire holding it to 1 room. Connoley and Esopus fire departments assisted at the scene.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-08-2000, 05:09 PM #1Allen J. StokesFirehouse.com Guest
Port ewen fire responds to structure fire
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)