A December 1999 garage/residential fire in the village of Shunk, Pa, has been confirmed arson. Stations 53,54,55,56, and 57 responded to this fully involved structure fire, station 55 on-scene reported a garage fully involved, before additional help could arrive, the house began to burn. PSP at Laporte reported nobody was home at the time of the fire. State fire marshal reports the fire was not caused by a stove, but the owner by a disclosed substance.

***This information was provided by a press release, and the AP.


***This does not effect the opinions of those members of Stations 53, 54, 55, 56, or station 57.