Marlborough Firefighters were kept busy on Saturday March 19th, 2000 with two reported structure fires. The first one occured at 250 Stow Road when a permitted outside fire extended to a house, causing $5000 in damages to the outside of the structure.
A first alarm was struck for a reported cellar fire at 551 Sudbury Street. The residenrt was using spray paint in the cellar when the vapors found an ignition source, flashing back. The fire was confine to the cellar, but there was smoke damage throughout the house. No dollar loss figure has been determined as of yet.
We boldly go where no one else dares...
take care and stay safe
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: a busy day
03-19-2000, 12:12 PM #1Lieutenant GonzoFirehouse.com Guest
a busy day
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)