Sea Breeze firefighters responded for a report of smoke from a house on April 10, 2000. First in chiefs reported heavy smoke conditions and an interior attack was made. Fire was knocked down quickly withing 15 minutes and assistance was provided at the scene from both Point Pleasant and Ridge-Culver firefighters. Cause was determined to be a worn out extension cord under a couch. The fire had been burning for a while before firefighters were alerted which cause heavy smoke and heat damage to the rest of the house.

[This message has been edited by JChamp160 (edited April 10, 2000).]