Members of Easton's #3 platoon encountered a working fire in Glendon Borough. Upon arrival fire was showing from side 2 of a 2 story duplex. Forcible entry had to be made before handlines could be stretched in. A flashover occured which hampered operations. Vertical and horizontal ventilation was completed while a supply line over 800 feet was laid. Wilson Borough Fire Department was called in for RIT. Additional members were recalled to duty to man reserve engines and relieve men at the scene. The fire gutted one side of the duplex on the first and second floors. While the other, side had only minor smoke and property damage of one window and an portion of the second floor ceiling was pulled to check for fire extension. The fire was caused from unattended cooking. Easton EMS provided transporttation of one firefighter injury to the hospital, where he was treated and released.