Dept. 4 Herrickville, and HOPS EMS were dispatched to herrick Twp. for a residential propane odor. Prior to arrival, the two tanks blew the valves, and endangered a structure to explosion. The tanks had just been filled, and it is thought that the seals were over heated, and exploded the gas meter. No injuries resulted.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
07-20-2000, 08:14 PM #1Fireguy57Firehouse.com Guest
Bradford Co. Pa Propane leak/explosion
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)