9:51pm the fire phone did its job after I called in a 10-84 on the new 4 laner from Fredericton to Saint-John. Around 9:46pm a car travelling behind a car load of friends and I, struck a cow moose. As I looked in the mirrio to see if the car was alrite to notice the moose about to enter the highway the lights blink the twirld around and around until going into the guard rail up on a hill and coasting to stop. As i swung the car around on the opposing traffic unaware of tragedy awaiting us, I struck a barrel but didn't care and just kept going reaching a top speed of 160 km/h. As I puuled up a young girl about 15 yrs old told us that her mother and aunt was in the car and couldn't get out . We ran down to see. I could see why her mother couldn't get ou she was dead! Rescue 1 and2 responded along with tank 1. Mutual aid was sent from Fredericton with resue5 and pump3 and ladder 4. I have know idea why Fredericton dis. came with a ladder, I don't know why they even got the call! Oh well, it never hurts to have some fire/rescue personelle on board.!!

------------------
ALWAYS WEAR YOUR FULL GEAR NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF CALL IT IS!