Thread: Newington HazMat incident
08-30-2000, 09:06 AM #1nfd20Firehouse.com Guest
Newington HazMat incident
On 08/28/00, E1, E3, L1, L2, R1, were toned out to respond to a HazMat (natural gas leak) at the "Old Childrens Hospital" upon arival a gas leak was found in the boiler room. L1, L2 dismissed at 2219, rest of assignment held for shutting down gas. 1 Patient complained of mild illness and 550 from the NVAC (newington volunteer ambulance corps) responded non-emergencyto handle..NFI
First In, Last Out; Never Leave a man Behind!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)