e33
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post RESCUE TRUCKS

This is our current heavy rescue. The picture is when it was delivered in 1992. Look back for a new picture soon, showing how it has changed to meet our needs.

This truck carries:

All Vehicle rescue equipment, 6 SCBA, 4 SABA for confined space rescue, All Rope equipment, Firefighting tools including 24', 14' and 10 ladders and hooks as well as 15,000w of fixed and mobile lighting. It has a 40kw PTO Gen, 4000# front "A" frame crane, 9000# front winch, 5000w portable gen, saws, extensive array of hand and shoring tools. It also carries 21 Paratech struts.

This is our Technical Rescue truck.

It carries:

Trench Panels (8), Lots of lumber in lengths fron 24" - 12', Stanley Hydraulic tool system, Portable mud pump, wheelbarrow, Portable lighting, saws and the other half of the Paratech Struts.

[This message has been edited by e33 (edited July 18, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by e33 (edited July 18, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by e33 (edited February 12, 2000).]

Capt_46
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

i think that mack is lettered wrong it should say clinton twp and have unit 46-56 on it!!!

PTFD21
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

No, No, No The Mack should be all red and have Rescue 3 and Pittsfield Twp. Fire Dept..... just kiddin'. It is a great looking truck. Does the Mack carry any of the Tech Rescue equip. or is it all on the other rescue ?

------------------
    ED C.
    "Doin' it for lives and property !"
    http://members.aol.com/PT10FD/info.htm

TEKRSQ
    Firehouse.com Guest

Sweet rigs. How do you get pics on this thing?

------------------
    IAFF 995
    When it has to be done right,
    CALL THE RESCUE CO.!!!!!

e33
    Firehouse.com Guest

Lightbulb

when you post a reply, there is a little underlined "ubb code" thing on the bottom. Click it and it explains how to add style to messages. If you have pictures online they can show up here...it took me 2 hours to figure out, but i got it!!!

resqcapt
    Firehouse.com Guest

Well, I was lucky, only took me 45 minutes to get it to work.

1998 Saulsbury/Spartan
    90 KW PTO generator
    19 CFM air compressor w/4 - 6000 psi bottles

On board phoenix electric power unit with 3 HRT reels, one front, two rear. Two complete sets of Phoenix rescue tools, spreaders, cutters, rams.

Three electric reels, one front, one each side.

One high pressure and one low pressure air reel on each side.

Two telescoping light towers with 5 quartz lights per tower. (dont remember watts)
    Many portable flood lights, 6 truck mounted quartz lights.

Full technical rescue capable; CSR, Rope, and Trench, carries some paratech air shores.
    (Also have converted beer truck as support unit. Carries wood, more paratech struts, foam and haz-mat equipment.)

SCUBA and ice rescue equipment including 6 person Zodiac raft. Swiftwater rescue equipment.

Truck Company equipment: saws, hand tools, pike poles, roof and small folding ladder, Bullard thermal imager, multi-gas detector, salvage covers.

Full A.L.S. equipped. Spare backboards and stokes basket, sked board.

Just a little about my baby, thought y'all might enjoy looking at her.

This is the other monster that runs out of my station, just put her in service couple of months back.

1999 Sutphen 100' platform
    500 g.o.w./2000 g.p.m. pump
    50 gallon class b foam tank

Though you might like a look at this sweet truck too!

Stay safe out there, and watch out for the yellow monsters rumbling down the road!

Steve

[This message has been edited by resqcapt (edited August 10, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by resqcapt (edited August 10, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by resqcapt (edited August 12, 1999).]

LOCAL 2493 MEMBER
    Firehouse.com Guest

THAT STUPHEN TOWER IS IMPRESSIVE. HAVE WORKED ON A 1974 SNORKEL FOR LAST FOUR YEARS AND IT'S GETTING OLD. DEPARTMENT HAS JUST BID A 95' PLATFORM FROM STUPHEN. WE HAVE PURCHASED 5 SEAGRAVES IN LAST COUPLE YEARS
    ( 2 ENG. ,2 LADDERS AND 1 QUINT )AND WENT WITH STUPHEN FOR PRICE REASONS. SEAGRAVE AERIALSCOPE IS ABOUT $1,000,000 AND STUPHEN WITH PUMP IS ABOUT $650,000. LET ME KNOW HOW TOWER IS WORKING OUT, WE'RE ALL EXCITED TO BE GETTING A TOWER LADDER AND LEAVING THE SNORKEL ERA.

e33
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Thanks for the pictures...looking good. can we trade trucks?

Thread Information