M1NFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question Maintenance Division Help

I am looking for the websight of any company that sells onboard matter chargers for apparatus. The URL I have for Koehler is getting me nowhere. Thanks for the help.

DD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Look up Koehler-Bright Star at http://flashlight.com/koehler.htm

W.S. Darley sells Koehler & other brands at www.edarley.com

Check with your equipment dealer, they will probably have a source also.

M1NFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thanks, I try and deal with the manufacturers direct for most of the things I buy, as I have discovered over the years that our local dealer is a retard, that can offer no tech support and has an apporximate markup of near 50%.

e33
    Firehouse.com Guest

www.kussmaul.com

we have a koehlel battery charger on the apparatus and it has failed twice in the last year

I am guessing you want a charger for the apparatus battery which also charges the accessories you have

------------------
    The opinions and views expressed herin are solely mine and not on the behalf of any department or organization I belong to.

M1NFD
    Firehouse.com Guest

What I am looking for is an onboard battery charging system for an American LAfrance tiller ladder. This oarticular piece only has 2 flashlights and a portable charger onboard.
    The other piece that I am looking to install a charger on is a Mack tanker. for this truck I need an onboard air compressor as well. I know they exist out there, but like I stated earlier, our local dealer isnt too bright, so I try to deal directly with the manufacturer
    Thanks

WRENCH
    Firehouse.com Guest

TRY WWW. KUSSMAUL .COM, THE CARRY A COMPLETE LINE OF WHAT YOU NEED. WE HAVE USED THERE PRODUCTS FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS NO MAJOR PROBLEMS. THEY DO NEED OCASSIONAL LUBING WITH TEFLON SPRAY .

Thread Information