Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    LeoVincent
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question Wanted Firewolf Industries -Items Info, Cash Paid

We are looking for items relating to the now defunct Firewolf Industries Fire Apparatus Company. One of the owners of West Coast Vintage.Com is a collector who is willing to purchase any items anyone might have.

Firewolf was in operation in the early 1990's in Lakeland Florida USA. They made a few trucks, most for export apparenty. They had a popular ad campaign that featured a Dalmation morphing into a Wolf. We are looking for emblems, patches, trade show give aways, brochures, or even back issues of magazines featuring their ads. Please E-mail me at Fire@westcoastvintage.com if you have anything available, or have any relevant information on this company or its products.

Thanks and Be safe
    Leo

------------------
    Leo Vincent
    Fire@westcoastvintage.com
    Seeking Firewolf Industries Items!

Gregg Geske
    Firehouse.com Guest

I do not think they were in business long enough to have patches or show give-aways. I do recall the long transformation of the wolf campaign. A gentleman named Speed Messenberg worked at Firewolf. You can check with him. He is the Owner of Hammer Fire 843 875-1176.

------------------

LeoVincent
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question

I have checked with our source and Mr. Messenberg's name does not show up in any of the personnel files. Did he work there toward the end? There was a lot of turnover after the initial crew jumped ship so perhaps he was one of the replacment players.

Leo

Gregg Geske
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Mike Carter was an engineer at Firewolf. I believe he is still with American Fire Eagle Engine Company 803 875-1176.

Thread Information