trp2618
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question Renus Manifold Parts

Does anyone know where to get parts for a Renus Manifold? The only markings on it are Renus made in W. Germany.

AVF&R452
    Firehouse.com Guest

trp2618:

We had a load of 5" hose come off the truck on the highway a few years back (straightest hose lay I've ever seen) The manifold came with it and busted it up a bit. It was a RENUS and we were able to get parts for it. It took nearly forever to get them. I don't have the source right off hand but I will try to find it for you. Our manifold had the threads chewed up, We found that a 21/2" ZIP-NUT made the manifold usable while we searched for parts.

I'll try to post the info soon.

Jim

AVF&R452
    Firehouse.com Guest

trp2618:

I found an old Snap-Tite catalog at the firehouse. It had a full line of RENUS LDH appliances. I called and talked to the sales rep. It appears that they quit selling RENUS about 1991. they referred me to NORTHLINE in Ontario, Canada. Phone number is (905) 564-5680. I couldn't find a website.

I hope this helps.

Jim

trp2618
    Firehouse.com Guest

Jim,

Thanks for the help, I'll give them a try.

Todd

AVF&R452
    Firehouse.com Guest

trp2618:

How is the search going?? Is Northline able to provide the parts?? Let me know if you find a source.

Thanks,

Jim

trp2618
    Firehouse.com Guest

Jim,
    I talked to Northline today and they have parts in stock.

Thanks a million,

Todd

AVF&R452
    Firehouse.com Guest

Todd:

Glad to help, I'll note the number for future reference. You never know when it's time for another high speed hose lay. I hope you get your parts faster than we got ours.

Jim

Thread Information