mike021
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question code 3 light bars

need some help. looking for pro's con's and pics on code 3 light bars, specially the MX7000.

ChiefMcD
    Firehouse.com Guest

The MX7000 is a very effective lightbar. If you order it get the optional buff clear lenses, pursuit lights, and the optional lower deck srobes.

colfireman
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Hello there .My colleague at work has just installed those bars on two pickups for our dept.Asa far as I'm concerned they are an effective lightbar.If I can remember right 2 95rpm on top then 2-175rpm on top.(Rotators that is)Down below are intersectors on the outside front edge then 2 red halogens then in the middle he install 2 (Hideaway strobes).One truck he just outfitted with that bar and 12 strobes around the truck.(I don't think people could say they couldn't see us coming)

pwc606
    Firehouse.com Guest

Good stuff!! Easy to maintain, light bulb changes and such. Seems as though they put a good amount of variety into the spec of the light bar. Strobes, flashers, rotators and scene lights all in one.

LFD2203
    Firehouse.com Guest

i don't know anything except when the ky. state police light their's up, you can pick them out a long way down the road.

Thread Information