dtfd262
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question used quint wanted

Anybody know any dept. selling a used quint?

Steve Hagy
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi,

This information was sent to me by a friend about a month ago. Don't know if the rig is still there or will fill your needs, but here goes....

The Wayne County (Ohio) Regional Fire Training Facility is selling the following apparatus. 1958 IH-Pirsch, model V-196 chassis, gas V-8, stick shift, 750 GPM Hale pump and a 500 gallon tank. 1962 IH-Sutphen, model V-196 chassis, gas V-8, stick shift, 750 gpm Barton-American front mount pump, 1200 gallon tank. 1962 Chevrolet-Howe, Chevrolet gas V-8 with stick shift, Waterous 750 gpm pump, Grove 55' aerial in working condition. A very short and interesting aerial truck. Asking $2000 or best offer on each rig. Contact Jim Shriver at 330-698-3473.

LHS*
    Firehouse.com Guest

NKF
    Firehouse.com Guest

Contact Northeast Fire Apparatus. www.northeastfire.com They offer a warranty, all apparatus has a current aerial and pump test, they are serviced and much more. Equipment is included on the apparatus. They own their trucks which gives you the piece of mind that they would not spend their money on a truck that is in bad shape or has problems. Quality trucks for any type of budget. My department purchased a quint from them and we are very pleased with the results. Excellent people you can trust. Hope this helps you out.

Steve Hagy
    Firehouse.com Guest

Received this email earlier today:

eSurplus Auction announces a live public auction to be held online at our website.

1. Fire Truck Pumper / Ladder:

Condition Excellent No body damage / running condition

Make: 1965 American LaFrance Pumper

Motor: Continental Gasoline Engine

Auction starts Monday February 26, 2001 auction time 3 weeks
    You will find a full discription and color photos at the auction site:
    http://www.esurplusauction.com/tn/alcoa

(click on the link above to take you to the auction)

(Browse Motor Pool Truck)

You will be able to bid online for this item.

The fire truck is located in Alcoa, TN.

Happy Bidding and Good Luck!

If you have any questions or comments please contact me at:

Russell Parker

eSA Representative

russ@esurplusauction

(661) 854-3893

Please feel free to forward this email to other interested parties.

USAR29
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

I'll have to agree with NKF... contact Northeast Fire Apparatus (www.northeastfire.com) Both my 2 current stations, and the station where I volunteered during college have bought apparatus from Northeast. They usually have a pretty good selection to choose from. All of my dealings with Northeast have been very positive.

Thread Information