Cooper3
    Firehouse.com Guest

Default Atascocita Vol Fire Department WEB SITE

Come to our web site and see what you think. Look at our newst engine, Engine 3
    www.avfd.com

pjackson
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hi Cooper 3

I checked out your web site.Awsome nice set up.Iam from Ont Canada,and also belong to a vol department.Iam intersted in setting up a web site some time soon,looks like alot of work went in to yours.
    Take Care
    Paul J
    East Gwillimbery F.D

[This message has been edited by pjackson (edited March 11, 1999).]

Aff
    Firehouse.com Guest

Nice web site, very well planned. Your new engine is sharp. If this is your first truck with "A" foam, you will like it. great knokdown and little rekindle -though it does take some of the fun out of it!-.P.S. how does Darth Vader see out of his visor? Just kidding. Be safe.

Tom Lafleur
    Firehouse.com Guest

Greetings from Massachusetts.Great web page.We have a 97 KME with class A foam and it works great on trash fires,etc.We havn't used it in a structure fire because we havn't had one since we got the peice,go figure!! We have a great fire prevention program.Our web site should be ready in a few weeks,(if we can get the guy off his butt!!),so i'll post it when it's ready.Stay safe.

------------------
    Tom Lafleur

PTFD21
    Firehouse.com Guest

Hey Great website. It is very well done and laid out. Can you have the webmaster E-mail me on how to do the highlighted buttons. I have not been able to find how to do them..

ED C.
    ECarn21@aol.com
    Unofficial Pittsfield Twp. F.D.

Thread Information