brittd
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question Looking for S-290 CD rom

Rumor has it that the intermediate fire behavior class is available on CD Rom now. Anybody know where to get a copy?

JAMESBENNETT
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

I WILL HAVE TO SPEAK WITH MY LOCAL R.F.C. TO GET THE SPECIFIC ADDRESS TO GET IT FROM, BUT YES IT IS KNOW ON CD-ROM AND I KNOW IT IS AVALIBLE THOUGH THE NATIONAL INTERAGENCY FIRE CASHE IN BOISE, IDAHO. IF YOU CAN'T GET A HOLD OF THEM E-MAIL ME AND I WILL FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN GET IT AND GET YOU THAT INFO.

RxFire
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

Brittd -

Are you looking to be able to take the class self study for credit? If so, it is my understanding that the CD will NOT give you the credit for the class. It is only a study aid. It is a good one, but you still have to attend a class to receive the credit.

If you can't find it, send me an email RxFire@firehousemail.com . I'll see what I can find.

Dave

brittd
    Firehouse.com Guest

I had always thought the class was a little instructor intensive to be taken self study, but there are people at my old station who are (alegedly) getting credit, using the CD. I have a friend calling a contact at NIFC today to find out more.

Thread Information